Every Breath You Take (Dark Alec)

A/N: Alec is a warlock. Magnus is a shadowhunter. Jace is not Alec's parabatai

Alec's POV
I sighed as my guests started filling in my apartment for the party I have created watching for Magnus Bane and Jace Wayland. I smirked when I noticed them taking the dance floor first as always. "Jace Wayland," I spoke through the microphone in front of me making everyone go silent. "I'm just going to go," Jace yelped running to the exit.
"Stop him!"
Two guards ran catching him as he tried opening the door only to find it locked. "Enjoy the party if you trust me," I snickered glaring at Magnus mostly before escaping through a hallway.

Magnus's POV
"Magnus," a voice whispered making me jump only to find Alec leaning on the wall with a smirk on his face. "Alexander, what can I do for you?" I asked.
"Come with me, Magnus"
"I-"
"You trust me, don't you?"
"Why do you think I trust you all of a sudden?"
Alec laughed before taking my hand and kissed it gently. "Now do you trust me, love?" He whispered in my ear. My eyes widened at the touch of his fingers on mine. "I-I trust you," I stuttered making Alec smile.
"I knew you did"

Alec's POV
Magnus stumbled as he walked in my bedroom almost losing balance if I hadn't caught him in my arms at the last minute. "Be careful, darling," I whispered kissing his cheek and gently helped him to the bed. "Why do we have to keep this secret? I already told you that I'm yours," Magnus spoke.
"Hmm but you still haven't proved it yet"
"Alexander, tell me what I need to do"
"Betray Jace like I keep telling you!"
Magnus sighed. "Fine! Want me to betray Jace?! I'll do it right now!" Magnus snapped. "And that's exactly what's going to happen," I smirked opening my closet door to reveal Jace tied up.
"I don't know what you expect-"
"Hit him, that's all you have to do"
Jace screamed as Magnus hit him hard getting blood on the floor. Two bodyguards ran in grabbing Jace, untied his hands, and shot him twice in the chest before dragging his lifeless body to the fires in the garden. I smirked kissing Magnus on the lips and pulled him down on top of the bed.