Different (Dark/Bad Malec)

Izzy's POV
"Coming!" I yelled running to the front door and opened it immediately. I gasped when I noticed Magnus Bane with what looked like handcuffs. "Isabelle, long time no see. You're not alone, are you?" Magnus smirked.
"No. And why does that have to do with anything?"
Magnus laughed and grabbed my arm gently pushing me against the door window. "I just need something or rather someone important," he hissed dropping me to the ground after hitting me. The alarms went off making me run to the library with Magnus yelling and running after me. "You can run but you can never hide!" He repeated.

Alec's POV
I sighed as I used my magic to turn on the alarms for a good distraction. No one, not even my sister, knew I was evil excluding Magnus. So when Izzy ran into the library with Magnus right behind her, I smirked using my magic to make Izzy trip almost to her death. "Ah!" Izzy yelled making me smile as she tripped. Magnus laughed as he used his magic to choke her while I used mine to remove all of her important belongings. "Isabelle!" Maryse yelled. Magnus smirked as he noticed my mother. "Ms. Lightwood, lovely to see you," he laughed glaring in my direction. I smiled as I ran out pretending to make sure Izzy was okay taking her Lightwood ring during the process. "She's fine, mom," I spoke. "Magnus, I think you should leave," Maryse hissed. "My pleasure but I'm afraid I'll have to take Alexander with me," Magnus smirked as he cuffed my wrists.
"Fine"

Time skip

Magnus's POV
"You did get everything, right?" I whispered before kissing Alec's hand. "I hope so. My mom distracted me," Alec smirked kissing my forehead.
"Soon we'll be the rulers of New York and everything will go as planned"
"I'm ready, Mags"
I smiled before kissing Alec's stomach.