Miserable

**Trigger Warning**

Love is weak. Love is dangerous. Love will tear you apart. Warnings that you'll get your heart broken. Crying helps you deal with the pain, at least for me. Losing friends, family, and loved ones. No one cares and I can't change that.

A few hours before

Alec's POV
I texted my sister about her wedding plans. I was the one who had to help her plan everything. I sighed grabbing my coffee and gulped it down. "Someone's nervous," Magnus spoke wrapping his arms around my waist. "It's just stressful," I replied.
"Wedding plans are always stressful, sweetheart!"
"It's my sister!"
Magnus shook his head. "I can help you if you need it," Magnus whispered. "Shut up and help me," I replied.
"Don't make me do all the work"
"Why would I do that?"
"Clary"
"You offered to plan all her wedding by yourself!"
"That was because you got sick!"
I just stared at my wonderful boyfriend like he was crazy and we both ended laughing. I never thought that we would break up later due to a stupid idiot.

Three hours later

Magnus's POV
I grumbled as I heard the knock on my door. I didn't expect it to be Ariana Williams. "Ariana, what can I do for you?!" I exclaimed. She smiled before whispering something in my ear and left immediately. I grabbed my phone and called my boyfriend. Luckily, he answered on the third ring. "Magnus?" Alec asked, concerned. "We're over," I answered.
"What? Why?!"
"Your stuff will be outside of the apartment"
"Magnus, please! I-"
"I don't want to hear it!
"Don't do this to me!"
"Goodbye, Alexander"
I ended the phone call and went to cry. I knew we both would be miserable.

Present

Alec's POV
Love is weak. Love is dangerous. Love will tear you apart. Warnings that you'll get your heart broken. Crying helps you with the pain, at least for me. Losing friends, family, and loved ones. No one cares and I can't change that. These were my feelings when Magnus broke up with me. These were my feelings when I committed suicide.