Playing Hard To Get. I Love A Challenge

Alec's POV
I sighed as I woke up, getting dressed to go to high school. Jace smirked while I walked down the halls to the kitchen. "You nervous, Alee?" Jace laughed kicking my back. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed something to eat but my sister took it from me. "Oh, I'm sorry! Were you going to eat the last piece? I guess you're going to have to starve like you usually do. Return normal and this won't keep happening," Izzy laughed before punching me three times. I sighed and walked away grabbing my backpack and ran to school. I yelped as I ran into someone causing both of us to fall on the concrete. "Ow!" The man cried before offering his hand to help me up immediately after getting up himself. I faltered before taking his hand and got pulled up. "I'm sorry," I apologized.
"You're fine"
The man smiled and I immediately noticed his features and outfit. He was wearing a sparkly purple shirt with blue skinny jeans and accessories to finish the outfit. The man noticed this and smirked. "Like what you see?" He asked, winking. "What? Um, no," I protested.
"You're a terrible liar"
"And you're magnificent"
"Why thank you darling"
"Magnus-"
"You know my name?"
"Yeah, I saw you around in the hallways at school. You're Camille Belcourt's boyfriend, right?"
"Was, I broke up with her two days ago"
"Oh"
"And you are?"
"Alec"
"Short for Alexander?"
"Um, yeah"
"Well, Alexander, would you like to get a drink sometime?"
"That sounds fun. When?"
"How about right now?"
"Um-"
I sighed grabbing my phone as it rang. "Yes, yes, I'll be right there," I spoke. "Work?" Magnus asked.
"Yeah, I really should get going. Now's not a good time right now"

Magnus's POV
I stared as Alexander ran. I kept staring for a while and I didn't mind. "Playing hard to get. I love a challenge," I told myself.