Found Guilty

Jace's POV
The trial seemed to go on forever. To be honest, I didn't even know why there was a trial in the first place. Just because Alec was in a relationship with a warlock doesn't mean he's a traitor to the Clave but of course the Clave being the Clave just had to try and separate Alec and Magnus. "How long?" A familiar voice asked making me jump and turning to see Magnus. "Way too long," I grumbled. Then the sirens went off indicating there was a break from the trial.

Alec's POV
Oh, how I hate the Clave. They believe I betrayed them just because of my relationship in Magnus and now someone really wanting a death wish sent in fake proof that almost looked real but I could see the fake. Of course the Clave is going to believe it meaning the risks of me being guilty would go up. The sirens went off indicating a break from the trial. "You can go see your loved ones," the judge announced and I walked faster than I would've almost falling in the process until strong hands kept me balanced making me smile. "Magnus," I whispered. "Be careful, sweet pea," Magnus replied before kissing me softly on the forehead.
"I did that on purpose"
Magnus just laughed leading me out of the court to Jace who looked completely scared.

Magnus's POV
"Alec," Jace started. "I could possibly be found guilty," Alec blurted. "But you won't. You know you're innocent," I argued. Alec just shook his head.
"Some person, who probably has a death wish, decided to give fake proof to the Clave. And the Clave being the Clave will probably be stupid enough to believe it"
"You're right, he or she does have a death wish"
Alec smirked shaking his head. "Don't kill anyone if I'm found innocent," Alec joked making me laugh. "Alexander Lightwood, there's no need to return to the trial. You are found guilty," the judge stated. "What?! He's innocent!" I argued.
"I'm sorry but we have proof"
"It's fake! Alexander would never betray the Clave!"
"Stupid downworlder, he's found guilty and there's nothing to change our minds!"
"He's not stupid! And his name is Magnus, not downworlder!" Alec cried out as he was pulled away.