Can We Start Over? (Part Two of It's Too Late)

To: Mags 😘

It's too late, Magnus!

From: Mags 😘

What? Alec, I-

To: Mags 😘

You're just going to break my heart again!!

From: Mags 😘

I won't, I swear!!!

To: Mags 😘

I don't believe you

From: Mags 😘

Alexander...

To: Mags 😘

You have no right to call me Alexander now

From: Mags 😘

But!

To: Mags 😘

I'm getting a new number

From: Mags 😘

Alec, aku cinta kamu...

To: Mags 😘

Stop texting me!!

One month later....

Alec's POV
I sighed watching the girls dancing like they owned the club before a hand rested on my shoulder making me jump and grab my weapon to attack. "Alexander!" Magnus exclaimed removing his hand. "How did you find me?!" I growled.
"Your sister. She told me she was worried about you"
"What do you want?"
"I just want to know if you're safe and okay"
"I'm fine! Tell Izzy that!"
"Clearly you're not! She told me your recent relationship was terrible?"
I froze and forced myself to nod before turning away from him. "Alec, please look at me," Magnus whispered causing me to look at him. His eyes were filled with concern making me to start crying. Immediately, he pulled me into his arms allowing me to cry on his shoulder while his hands were rubbing my back. "Can we go to your apartment?" I asked. I could feel Magnus nodding and with a snap of his fingers, we were in his bedroom.

Magnus's POV
"Alexander, what happened?" I asked. "I thought he loved me, Magnus, but I-I was wrong. What he did to me is something I've never recover from," Alec whispered through tears.
"What did he do, Alec?"
"I c-can't say it"
"Alexander, darling, were you raped?"
"Y-yes"
"That bastard. Tell me his name and I'll kill him for you"
"You're not killing anyone!"
"Then let me imprison him"
"Y-you would do that?"
"Of course because aku cinta kamu"
"I love you too. Can we start over?"
I stared at him in disbelief. "But I thought-" I started. "I know. I have to trust you now. You're the only one I have left," Alec cried.
"What about your family?"
"Izzy's not in New York. Jace was murdered. My mom has to stay in Idris for five years. And my father well he told me I deserved it"