Scream

Alec's POV
I ran all the way to Central Park because to be honest I had nowhere else to go. I fell to the ground allowing the tears to fall. "Why is a shadowhunter like yourself here?" A werewolf hissed. "I-" I started. "Fergsen, he's with me," a familiar voice scowled. "My apologizes, Magnus," Fergsen replied.
"Now go"
I heard the werewolf run off. Magnus smirked as he came in front of me laying his finger on my chin making me look at him. "I didn't help you. In fact, I'll take you as my prisoner as well," he whispered before beating me. Then everything went black.

Few hours later

Alec's POV
I woke up screaming causing Jace to run in my room. "Jace?!" I asked, confused. Was I dreaming? Or is this Magnus's doing? "Alec! I-" Jace started.
"What?"
"Alexander, wake up"
"Jace?"
"Not Jace," Magnus whispered. I fluttered my eyes all the way open to reveal I was in a bedroom but it wasn't mine. "What-" I started.
"You're fine now"
"Fine?! You hurt me, remember?!"
Magnus looked at me like I was crazy. "Alexander, what are you talking about? I found you beaten," Magnus spoke. "No, you were the one to beat me," I replied.
"Why would I do that?! Because we broke up?!"
"I don't know, you tell me! Our breakup has nothing to do with this!"
"I would never! Unless-"
"Unless what?"
"Unless someone decided to get to you and pretended to be me"
"But only-"
"Shadowhunters can do that, I know"
"How do I know you're not lying?"
"Come here"
I faltered but went closer to my ex. He cupped his arms around my cheeks and muttered a spell. "Go back to your particular moment you were beaten," Magnus whispered. I gasped almost falling backwards causing Magnus to catch me in his arms. "Alexander?" He whispered. "Jace, he-" I started.
"Shh, you don't need to talk about it"