Truth or Dare

Alec's POV
I sighed as I opened the apartment door to reveal my family laughing like crazy. "Come in if you dare," I joked. "No thanks. Mr. Sparkly is way too colorful for me," Jace answered. "I heard that, Jace! Don't make me turn you into a duck!" Magnus yelled from the master bedroom.
"I'm sorry!"
I shook my head before almost slamming the door on my parabatai just to mess with him. I turned around instantly almost regretting it because I could feel a blush forming on my cheeks and my mouth hung open. Magnus was wearing a sparkly crop top with the words 'KISS ME', blue and red skinny jeans, a blue and green sparkly bow tie, and a beanie. "Close your mouth, Alexander. You don't want to get bugs inside," Magnus smirked instantly returning me to reality. Izzy was laughing as she held on to her girlfriend for support and Jace was smiling wide. I shook my head before closing the door and sat in Magnus's lap making him wrap his arms around my waist. "We're playing truth or dare!" Magnus announced. "By the Angel yes!" Izzy exclaimed.
"Izzy, you may go first"
"Wait, wait, there needs to be rules. Rule 1: you can only pick truth two times in a row per round and then you'll have to choose dare. Rule 2: If you chicken out on a dare or truth, you either can choose to kiss ANYONE besides your other half or remove a piece of clothing but only can remove a piece of clothing three times. Any questions?"
Everyone nodded their heads. "Jace, truth or dare?" Izzy asked. "Dare," Jace answered.
"I dare you to allow Magnus to give you a makeover"
"Ugh, fine. Get this over with, Mr. Sparkly"
Magnus glared at Jace making me chuckle mentally as I slid myself to the other side of the love seat.

Twenty minutes later...

"I look horrible!" Jace cried. "Oh, just show them!" Magnus laughed walking in the living room. Immediately, Jace walked in making everyone laugh. "Not funny!" Jace yelled. "It is too!" I yelled.
"You're supposed to be my parabatai!"
"Oops!"
"Alec, truth or dare?"
"Um truth"
Jace smiled evilly making me think I would probably regret this. "Who in this room would you kiss excluding Magnus?" Jace asked. "Well obviously not Isabelle or Clary. I wouldn't kiss you because I don't have a crush on you anymore so that leaves Simon," I answered. Simon glared at me with his mouth dropped open. Embarrassed, I buried my face in Magnus's neck not wanting to let go. Eventually, I removed myself from his touch only to ask the next person. "Clary, truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth!" Clary exclaimed.
"How much do you love Isabelle?"
"To the moon and back! Magnus, truth or dare?"
"Dare," Magnus purred. "I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Alec in the bathroom," Clary spoke. Magnus grinned before grabbing my hand and pulled me into the bathroom.

Ten minutes later... (oops)

"Okay, you two! It's been more than seven minutes!" Clary yelled. "One minute!" I yelled back.

Fifteen minutes later...

Sighing, I took Magnus's hand kissing it quickly before pulling him out of the bathroom to witness my family trying not to get sick. Clary laughed more when she noticed me making me look down to see my shirt inside out and only two buttons were buttoned up revealing most of my chest making me blush. Magnus noticed and smirked. "EVERYONE OUT!" He yelled. I laughed mentally as my family scurried out of the apartment with Simon taking a break to puke on the kitchen floor. Magnus sighed and snapped his fingers making the mess go away. "You're welcome," Magnus whispered in my ear before carrying me bridal style to the bedroom.