Prom

Jace's POV
"Alec, I'm leaving with or without you!" I yelled through the bathroom door. "Coming!" Alec yelled opening the door.
"Dressed up much?"
"Oh, shut up. Let's just go, our dates are waiting"
"I'm pretty sure Magnus is still getting ready"
Alec just glared at me before taking the keys to the car and walked out with me following behind.

Time skip

Izzy's POV
"Hey Iz!" Alec yelled coming up behind me with Jace who just looked around for Clary. "Alec, you look so handsome. And Clary's in the kitchen with Magnus," I admitted.
"Thank you Izzy. You look beautiful. Where's Simon?"
"He's on his way"
"Jace!" Clary yelled running up to Jace carefully. "Straight couples," Magnus muttered only loud enough for me to hear making me chuckle. "What?" Jace asked confused.
"Oh, nothing"
I smiled before strong arms wrapped around my shoulders making my smile grow wider. "Come on, we have dinner reservations at 5:30," Magnus spoke.

Time skip due to crazy dinner talks

Every couple went their own ways when arriving at Prom.

Alec's POV
I sighed sitting down at the table by the dance floor waiting for Magnus to bring us drinks. "Hi," a female spoke making me jump. "Uh hi," I replied to not be rude. "Tina, you do realize you're talking to my boyfriend, right?" Magnus asked taking a seat next to mine and held my hand giving it a squeeze. "I'm sorry, Magnus," Tina said before leaving. "You do know she wasn't flirting or anything like that, right?" I chuckled. "She would've, sweetie," Magnus whispered in my ear.
"I hope you know you're hot when you're possessive"
Magnus smiled and kissed me on the cheek before dragging me to the dance floor when a slow song started. He guided my movements since I didn't dance.

Time skip

Magnus's POV
I laughed as Alec struggled with feeding me cake. "I should be feeding you," I smirked making him blush. "You think you can do better?" Alec challenged making me lean forward. "I know," I whispered before taking my own fork getting a piece of cake and fed it to Alec with no struggles. Alec laughed before kissing me on the lips which became heated soon. "Let's take it to the bedroom, shall we?" I smirked. Alec jumped making me carry him to our bedroom.