The School Player

Izzy - Cheerleader Captain
Jace - Football Quarterback
Alec - Dance Captain
Magnus - School Player
Clary - Drama Queen
Simon - Nerd
Camille - Bully and drama queen

Alec's POV
I sighed opening my locker until I was pushed in. "You're pathetic, Lightwood," Camille hissed slamming my head on the window. "What did I ever do to you?" I asked. Camille laughed and punched me hard three times.
"It's not okay to be gay"
"You can't change my sexuality, I can't either"
"Yes, you can! All you have to do is get a girlfriend after going to therapy"
"It's impossible!"
"Oh but it's not"
Camille laughed kicking me in the stomach five times before walking away. I sighed as I tried to stand up but couldn't since it was too painful. "Lightwood, Magnus wants you," Clary spoke kicking me in the leg. "Tell him I'm not interested," I growled.
"You're going to defy Magnus?! That's a bad choice, Alexander"
"He's a player who chooses one person to play victim every two weeks!"
"And?"
"It's not right, first of all!"
Clary kneeled down in front of me cupping my face a little too hard. "So is being gay. You're not normal like you should be. We can do this the hard way or easy way. You're going to be with Magnus and there's nothing you can do about it," Clary laughed before kicking me in the face making me go unconscious.

Few hours later

Alec's POV
I woke up with a start and tried to move only to find I couldn't. I moved my head to find out the reason only to reveal ropes tied up around my body. I sighed a little too loudly causing someone to open the door. "Alexander Lightwood, I really do hope you like bondages," Magnus spoke in a deep voice. "Why? What are you planning to do to me?" I hissed. Magnus smirked and walked over to me as he rested one of his hands on my thigh.
"The same thing to my other victims, of course"
"Why me, of all people?"
"You're innocent, Alexander. You won't be much longer though since you'll be my last"
"Never"
Magnus smirked as he moved his hand up and down my thigh before kissing me passionately. The next thing I knew we were having sex. I actually ended up liking it even if it was not forced since I wanted it.

Magnus's POV
I sighed untying the ropes that held the sleeping Alexander on the bed. "Have a good night," I whispered before kissing his forehead. I walked away not noticing the little smile that formed on Alec's lips.

The next day

Izzy's POV
"Jace! Why Alec?" I asked in panic. "Honestly, I think Magnus actually likes him," Jace shrugged. I gave him a glare.
"He's a player, Jace! Literally"
"Okay, okay. Maybe he wants to take away Alec's innocence or just messing with him"
"A freewheeling bisexual messing with a gay? Yeah, that makes so much sense"
"Tell your brother he can choose to be normal," Camille laughed, overhearing the conversation. "It's not a choice!" I argued.
"Um, yeah it is"
"You know what I think of you?! What everyone thinks of you including your little 'friends'?!"
"Tell me, I dare you"
"You're one of the, or the only most selfish people around. You love to ruin people's lives for absolutely no reason and that's just sick! You're most likely the only one who cares too much about themselves than others. You are truly a b****!"
"Wow. Thank you for that opinion! None of it is true though!"
"It's actually very true. You're literally the most cruelest and craziest person everyone has ever known!"
Camille laughed before walking out as she repeatedly yelled "it's not true!"

Meanwhile

Alec's POV
I woke up instantly when I smelled coffee and pancakes. I laughed gently before grabbing my clothes that were randomly on the floor in weird spots I didn't know existed. The door opened to reveal Magnus with a tray of food. "Oh, you're out of bed. No point of breakfast in bed now," Magnus sighed turning around. "Wait! Who said I couldn't return back to bed?!" I smirked returning to the covers. Magnus laughed before setting the tray on the bed.
"How did you sleep?"
"Better than usual actually. Last night was breathtaking by the way"
"I don't understand, I forced you"
I blushed. "No, you didn't. I wanted it," I spoke quietly. "Alexander, was that your first time ever?" Magnus gasped covering his mouth with a hand.
"Y-yes"
Magnus smiled gently cupping my face with his other hand making me smile back. "I hate to admit this," I sighed. "Admit what?" Magnus asked curiously.
"I actually fell for you when I noticed you the first time. Of course I had no idea you were the school player at the time"
"Did your feelings change when you found out?"
"Yes and no. I didn't want to end up as any of your victims. It was Simon Lewis who warned me that I should stop having feelings for you but I couldn't do it no matter how I tried"
"Simon Lewis? You mean that nerd who tries to get a date with your sister?"
I laughed before kissing Magnus's lips. Maybe I really wasn't a victim. Maybe Magnus chose me because he actually liked me. "You'll be my last," Magnus's words repeated in my mind.