Disaster

Alec - Bully
Jace - Football Quarterback
Izzy - Cheerleading Captain
Simon - Nerd
Clary - Dancer
Magnus - Fashion Star
Camille - Drama Queen

Alec's POV
I sighed looking at my hands that was covered in blood when I almost punched someone to death literally. I smiled remembering when I was abused by my father who almost killed me if I didn't lie. "Alec?!" A nerd asked making me laugh. "What do you want, nerd?" I questioned while secretly pulling my fists up.
"First of all, it's Simon. Second of all, you're about to punch me, aren't you?"
I shrugged before stepping closer and slammed the nerd to the wall. Simon yelped as my fist hit his face hard. "Leave," I growled letting go before kicking him several times as he tried to get up and leave. I sighed walking to my locker before being slammed to a nearby wall myself. "You're getting beaten today, Lightwood," Camille smirked before punching my face hard ten times. I yelped as I fell to the ground moving my hands to cover my face. Camille would always find a way to make me miserable after making fun of someone. I try not to do it but it's very hard when you have anger issues that are really hard to control. I don't want to bully someone but my anger thinks otherwise. That was how I became a well known bully and I hated it so I allowed Camille to do whatever she wants to do to me. Then there was Magnus, the fashion star, who always flirted with me and demanded me to be his little pet or my sister would be dead so I had no choice but allow him to do anything he wants to do to me or wants me to do to him. Every single night after school, I was dragged to his apartment where it would all begin. I learned my lesson when I refused to go with him one day. I sighed as the final bell rang after last period. "Alec!" My sister yelled walking up to my locker. "By the Angel, Izzy! What do you want?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. My sister, Izzy, was the cheerleading captain at our school making her popular with our adopted brother, Jace who was the football quarterback. Then there was Clary who was a well known dancer but wasn't that popular. "We're so going to lose tonight," Jace sighed, when he showed up next to me. "Why?" I asked.
"Coach said the other quarterback was playing tonight, therefore we are going to lose"
"The dance team might lose too," Clary sighed, shaking her head. "Might? Is that right?" Izzy chuckled gently.
"Yep! I'm not the solo again and we got 6th place last time"
I shook my head closing my locker door before heading out with my friends and siblings. "Clary!" Simon yelled running up to her while glaring at me. I rolled my eyes before being pulled back to an alleyway. "Let me go!" I yelped but shut up as I saw it was Magnus. "Sure, Lightwood," Magnus smirked letting me go harshly making me fall.
"You know, you got me unexpectedly"
Magnus shrugged before kicking my legs 14 times. "Get up, Lightwood," he growled forcing me to stand up. "Why me of all people?!" I demanded. Magnus just stared at me like I was insane before grabbing my hand and pulled me to his car.
"Shut up or I swear I'll make this your worst night"

Time skip

Alec's POV
I sighed glancing out the window of Magnus's apartment since I had nothing else to do considering the fact I was tied to the chair I was sat in. "Alexander," Magnus whispered in my ear seductively. "Yes, Magnus?" I asked before getting punched in the cheek.
"How dare you call me Magnus! I told you to call me master and only master!"
"I-"
"You will be punished, mark my word"
"I'm sorry"
Magnus just laughed before cupping my face with his hands a little too hard. "You better be sorry, my pet! I'll give you a warning this time but next time I won't be so generous. Do you understand me?!" He hissed. My hands were shaking but I didn't let it show as I forced myself to nod. "What's on the agenda today, master?" I asked. Magnus laughed pulling his hands away and started circling around me.
"Of course you want to know"
"Master, please tell me"
"Fine, if it's really important for you"
"Of course it is"
"Well, let's see. Kisses, punishment, romantic date, cuddling, and sex"
No, not sex. I wanted to put my head down or cry for help but I couldn't do that. "And you, Alexander, will claim you're my boyfriend by tomorrow," Magnus smirked untying me. "Of course, master," I spoke quietly.
"What was that?"
"Of course, master"
"Good"

Time skip

Alec's POV
I sighed waking up with my body hurting. "Alexander, darling," Magnus whispered in my ear tightening his grip around me. "Good morning master," I spoke.
"Hm"
Magnus removed himself from my grip before walking to his closet. I stared at him for a while before looking away so I wouldn't get caught. I would be punished for staring too long. "Alexander come," Magnus demanded forcing me to walk over to him. I held in a sigh when he undressed me before dressing me with new clothes of his choosing and started applying makeup.

Time skip

Magnus's POV
I smirked grabbing my "boyfriends" hand and pulled him in the school. Camille laughed as she came over giving Alec a glare. "Lightwood, you look rather handsome," she joked shoving him. "Don't," I warned.
"But Magnus-"
"You don't hurt him today, do you understand?"
"Why of course"
I nodded as she walked away before going on my knees in front of Alec slightly shaking him. "Make the announcement now," I hissed quietly before dragging Alec to the front of the hallway making everyone stare at us. "Alec?" A female asked. "Isabelle, I-" Alec started before clearing his throat. "Alec, why are you with Magnus Bane?" A male asked eyeing us suspiciously. "He's my boyfriend," Alec partially yelled. I smirked as everyone gasped especially Alec's siblings. "I'll see you tonight," I whispered in his ear before walking away.

Time skip

Alec's POV
"Alexander!" Magnus yelled running up to me. I sighed quietly before turning around to face him who had a small smirk on his face. "Yes?" I asked.
"We have a date and it's best to get ready now"
"And why can't we wait?"
Magnus smiled before taking my hand and guided me to somewhere more private. "It's an important date, Alexander! And why aren't you saying my name?" He hissed, raising an eyebrow. "I'm sorry. Am I supposed to call you Magnus or master?" I asked making Magnus roll his eyes.
"Magnus in public, master in the apartment unless we have guests of course"
"I don't want to go out tonight"
"Okay"
I looked at him in shock. "Okay? You're not mad?" I asked. "Oh, I'm for sure mad. We won't go out tonight if you don't want to. You'll just receive more punishment," Magnus growled before punching my hand.
"Fine. Let's go get ready then for this date"
"That's what I thought Alexander"

Time skip

Alec's POV
I glanced at my phone before checking for any messages or calls. I forced myself not to cry because of what they said.

From: Jace

You and Magnus? I know you are gay but I can't accept you anymore. Have a good life Alexander (NOT)

From: Isabelle

You are NOT my brother anymore. Father is demanding I stay away from you and I should've listened to him at the beginning

From: Clary

I hate you! You are disgusting for liking boys

From: Simon

Don't ask how I got this number. I just wanted to say you're worthless and a freak. I don't even know why Magnus loves you! I hope you have a miserable life or return to normal. Let's see how you like getting bullied

From: Camille

Pathetic loser. I knew you and Magnus would get in a relationship. Enjoy your abusive relationship

I sighed putting my phone down on the desk beside the couch before laying down.

Time skip

Alec's POV
Everyone was laughing at me as I walked in the front door of the school before getting slammed against a wall. I yelped when I noticed it was that nerd, Simon. Simon laughed  as he started punching me hard until there was a lot of blood. My tears began when I slid down to the floor while getting kicked. The slaps were harder than the punches making me wince in pain. The next thing I remembered was Simon being thrown across the hallway before becoming unconscious.

Time skip

Alec's POV
I woke up with my body hurting everywhere before trying to move when I was pulled back down. "Alexander don't move, you'll hurt yourself," Magnus sighed. "What happened?" I forced myself to ask.
"Simon beat you up very badly. He'd have killed you if it wasn't for me saving your life"
"This is all your fault you know"
"My fault?! You think I planned everyone to go against you?!"
"That's what you wanted, isn't it?! You just want me all to yourself!"
Magnus laughed before grabbing my hand a little too tight. "I don't want you all to myself, Alexander. I want you to have a family and friends. I'm not that cruel," he whispered.