Never Loved You

Alec's POV
I ran as fast as I possibly could but fell in Central Park in front of my now ex. "What are you doing here? Get out!" Magnus laughed kicking my stomach. Everyone laughed as they followed suit. I was about to get up but instead was lifted by Magnus. With a snap of his fingers, we vanished into an abandoned alleyway. He pushed me harshly onto the ground making me hold onto the wall for balance. My stomach was bleeding forcing me to clench my sides. Magnus snapped his fingers and I was tied in chains making me scream. "No one can hear you, stupid nephilim," Magnus laughed kicking me down. I gasped as I fell unconscious on the concrete.

Few hours later

Alec's POV
I woke up next to a wall that my chains were tied to making me scream. "Well, well, you're finally awake," Magnus hissed resting his fingers on my chin. "Why are you doing this?!" I yelled.
"Because you deserve to get beaten. You don't deserve your life, you're too weak to live"
I gasped as he said those hurtful words. He never loved me, I thought. Magnus smiled as he punched me many times making me wince in pain. He laughed untying my chains from the wall and tied them around my waist instead making me not able to move. He pushed me harshly making me fall on my stomach. "I never thought it would end like this," Magnus spat stomping on my back. I allowed tears to fall encouraging Magnus to continue. He laughed picking me up and threw me on the sidewalk. I gasped as he walked closer and kicked me several times with friends of his following suit. "No one will miss you when you die," Magnus hissed picking me up bridal style. His friends laughed following Magnus as he carried me. I was dropped harshly on top of trash getting kicked. I screamed as people pounced on me to stuff my mouth with smelly trash nearby. Magnus laughed picking me up a third time and carried me to his apartment dropping me harshly on concrete floor. He stomped on my stomach while making some sort of potion and forced me to swallow it. My eyes closed immediately not knowing what Magnus was doing to me.

One year later

I woke with a severe headache and looked around my surroundings. I felt beaten and lost. No one here to save me. I could hear screams from a woman's voice sounding like she was getting hurt or in an argument. "You're finally awake," a voice whispered making me jump and turn around to face a girl. "Who are you?" I asked.
"Mercedes Berry, shadowhunter"
"Do you know where we are?"
"The high warlock's apartment"
I gasped before being thrown across the room making Mercedes sing. "Tina, take Mercedes out and I won't punish you," Magnus demanded. Mercedes screamed as she was dragged out of the room. "How are you awake?!" Magnus yelled using his magic to bring me forward to him making me scream. "Isn't that a good thing?!" I snapped as I was being kicked. Memories flashed by remembering that Magnus bought me here as his prisoner and made me swallow some potion.
"Yes and no! Yes, so you can be beaten! And no, you were supposed to wake next year!"
"What did you give me?!"
"A bonding potion! It's supposed to have you asleep for two years and when you wake, we're bonded permanently!"
I gasped as he told me this. He would force me to be bounded to him meaning I would be immortal and be his husband for the rest of his life who he would beat up. "I can still finish it, if you thought you were lucky," Magnus laughed chanting a spell and I could feel it being completed. "No! Please!" I screamed but that just ended up making Magnus laugh. "Relax. You'll only be punished three times a week," Magnus hissed punching me and I fell unconscious. Thirty minutes later, the spell would be complete. "I'm going to enjoy the rest of our lives together," Magnus spat waiting patiently for the spell to complete.

Thirty minutes later

I woke with a start and immediately clenched my stomach. I looked at my hands which now wore a wedding ring. "Good morning, sweet pea," Magnus whispered before carrying me to the bedroom.