Trapped

Alec's POV
"What do you want from me?!" I screamed as I struggled to open the door that trapped me in here. Clearly, the person didn't want me to leave since it was impossible to open the door with an unlock rune. "Stop yelling and maybe I'll tell you," a voice growled through the intercom.
"Let me out!"
"I'm afraid I can't do that. You're way too valuable"
"Who the hell are you?!"
"That's for you to find out soon enough"

8 hours earlier

Alec's POV
"I don't know. Pandemonium?" I asked glancing at my siblings. "You seriously need to get out more," Izzy smirked.
"Magnus is the owner, Iz!"
"You can't avoid him forever!"
I hissed but gave in anyways.

Time skip

Magnus's POV
I sighed opening the VIP line to girls who wouldn't stop complaining. "Magnus!" Angelina squealed as if she saw me for the first time. "Angelina. Jonathan," I spoke noticing her boyfriend. Jace smirked as he walked past me entering the club like he owned it. "You're never going to own this, Jonathan!" I yelled rolling my eyes. "Watch me, Bane!" Jace yelled.

Alec's POV
"Thank you for coming with me, Richardson," I spoke. "No problem, Alexander," Richardson replied.
"It's Alec"
"You have a problem with me calling you Alexander?!"
"I don't like being called by my full name!"
Richardson slapped me making me lose balance and fell on my knees. "I'll ask you again. Do you have a problem with me calling you Alexander?" Richardson spat before kicking me where it hurt. "Yes," I replied. Richardson growled kicking me on my sides and slapped me hard three times. Before he could do anything else, he was thrown to the other side of a wall. "You're leaving," Taylor hissed making Richardson run away. "You okay, Alexander?" Magnus asked offering his hand. "N-no," I stuttered taking Magnus's hand before being guided inside the VIP section.
"Who was that?"
"Richardson. He used to be a good friend of mine"
"Why would he hurt you?"
"Honestly? No idea"
Magnus smirked healing the rest of my bruises. "And you were frustrated because?" He asked. "HecalledmeAlexanderdon'tyoudarelaugh," I muttered quickly.
"English please, Alexander"
"I swear if you laugh, I'm going to find a way to kill you"
"Kill your own boyfriend?! How dare you, traitor!"
"This is not the time to fake hurt, Magnus!"
Magnus laughed before kissing my cheek. "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!" He yelped. "Just promise you won't laugh," I snapped rolling my eyes.
"Darling, I don't make promises I can't keep but I'll try not to"
"Fine. He called me Alexander"
Magnus stared at me trying to hold in a smile but ended up failing causing him to immediately start laughing. "I'm sorry! Don't kill me please!" He yelled between laughs. "You're lucky I love you," I spoke rolling my eyes.