Abusive

Alec's POV
I was not expecting anything to happen, at least change. I sighed as I sat in my "chamber" as Magnus called it. The door opened making me look up. "You ready?" Magnus asked. "Ready for?" I asked cautiously.
"The wedding, you idiot!"
"Um, why can't it be next week or something?"
"So you can be mine, Alexander! I'm not going to wait an entire week!"
"Magnus, if you haven't noticed, I'm not going anywhere!"
"Don't make me hurt you, Alexander Gideon Lightwood! You don't want to get punished a third time, do you?"

Three days earlier

Taylor's POV
"Camille!" I yelled. Camille just rolled her eyes giving me a look that could kill. "Now, Camille, you don't want to kill Taylor. He's the only one who can help us get Alexander," Magnus sighed. "You know I'm only helping because Alec deserves this, right?" Camille asked.
"I realize that!"
The Institute door opened making us freeze. "Isabelle!" I exclaimed glancing at her brother who was right behind her. Alec rolled his eyes and sighed. "Can I help you?" Alec asked as a boy walked in and wrapped his arms around Alec's waist. "Hi, Taylor," Izzy replied. "I need to see Alexander," I spoke. "What do you need my boyfriend for?!" The boy snapped. "Hunter, please calm down," Alec spoke.
"Calm down to a stupid downworlder?! I don't think so!"
I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand. "What's your problem?!" Alec snapped moving away from his boyfriend. "He's a werewolf! A werewolf killed my family, remember?! That's why I don't trust all of the downworld!" Hunter hissed.
"Werewolf, faerie, whatever! They should be treated equally! Last time I checked, no downworlder has a choice!"
I gasped and removed my hand. "So werewolves and faeries should be the only ones to be treated equally?! What about the rest of the downworld?!" I hissed. "They're not important!" Alec growled making Camille hiss. Magnus gasped and covered his mouth with his hand before mouthing a spell making Alec collapse in his arms. "ALEC!" Izzy screamed running towards Magnus but he made her fly to the other side of the yard.

Magnus's POV
Using my free hand, I started choking Alec's sister and at the same time Alec opened his eyes immediately. He jumped down from my grip and started yelling at me. "Magnus, STOP!" Alec growled but I never stopped until I had enough. Izzy coughed up blood and with a snap of my fingers, I disappeared taking Alexander with me. "NOT IMPORTANT?!" I hissed pushing Alec on the floor harshly. "YOU HEARD ME!" Alec screamed.
"LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU THOUGHT EVERY DOWNWORLDER IMPORTANT! WHAT HAPPENED?!"
"I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING!"
I gasped and slapped him hard leaving a mark. "MAGNUS, STOP!" Taylor growled. I sighed and nodded. "Get up, Alexander. Cooperate and I won't punish you," I spoke gently offering my hand. Alec faltered before finally taking my hand and allowed to be guided to my bedroom. Taylor smirked as he whispered something in my ear before locking my bedroom door trapping Alexander inside. "MAGNUS!" Alec yelled. "I'M DOING THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!" I yelled back.
"BY KEEPING ME PRISONER?!"
I sighed glancing at Taylor. "You know, I would calm him down," Taylor smirked. "Yes, Captain Obvious," I hissed rolling my eyes and returned into the bedroom closing the door behind me.

Alec's POV

I rolled my eyes as Magnus returned. "Don't roll your eyes at me," Magnus snapped taking my weapons. "You know I need those to fight, right?" I asked cautiously.
"Sure if you were actually fighting which you are not so why keep them?"
"Are you serious right now?! So I'm literally going to be trapped here?!"
"Yes, darling. You are trapped here. One move out of the apartment alone, you die. I'm your master now and you're mine for the rest of your life until death takes you"
I gasped as Magnus came closer to me. "Magnus, if you're going to-" I started before being punched. Magnus grabbed me by the shirt and slammed me against the wall. "Punishment is twice a day," Magnus whispered before punching me a few times.
"Why?! I thought you were different!"
Magnus kicked me down as he let go of my shirt and kneeled down in front of me. "You're mine now and forever, don't you forget that," Magnus whispered, sliding an engagement ring on my finger. "I'll never marry you!" I screamed.
"Oh, but you will darling whether you want to or not"

Two days earlier

Izzy's POV
"I don't understand any of this," I cried, glancing at Jace. "We don't have to go, you know," Jace sighed.
"This is Magnus we're talking about! Since when did he become violent?!"
Before Jace could say anything, there was a knock on the door. "It's open!" I yelled. The door opened to reveal Magnus and Alec. "Alec!" Jace yelled as he started to his parabatai but was stopped by Magnus. Come any closer and I won't hesitate to kill you!" Magnus threatened. I looked at my brother and saw the horror. Alec's mouth was gagged with rope, hands tied with handcuffs, and had bruises around his body. It also didn't help that Magnus's hand was gripping Alec's wrist tightly and you could see the blood. "What do you want, Magnus?" I asked. "I want both of you to be in the wedding," Magnus snickered. "And if we refuse?" Jace asked.
"I'll make sure Alexander will be worse than he is now or I'll kill him"
I gasped as Jace tried to get near Magnus but was flown across the room. "Let me see my parabatai!" Jace screamed. "I don't think so!" Magnus hissed and threw Alec on the floor and started kicking him. "Stop!" I screamed. Magnus smirked and stopped as he kneeled in front of his prisoner. "Do you want to see your parabatai now?" Magnus whispered. Alec shook his head and hid his sadness.

Magnus's POV
"He doesn't want to see you, Jace. Now are you going to be in the wedding or watch your little parabatai be beaten closely to death ?" I threatened. "I-" Jace struggled. I smirked before kissing Alec on the lips hungrily.
"Make your decision or I'll rape him right here and you'll be forced to watch"
"We'll be in the wedding!"
I smiled as I snapped my fingers and disappeared with Alec landing on the bed, not breaking the kiss. I stopped to remove his rope from his mouth. "No!" Alec screamed. "I never said I wouldn't rape you," I whispered.
"Don't, I-"
"Would you rather be beaten or raped?"
Alec stayed quiet for a few seconds and finally gave an answer. "...continue," Alec spoke. "Enjoy it, Alexander or you'll be raped and beaten," I threatened.
"Don't call me Alexander!"
"Oh, darling but you love it"
"That was before you became abusive!"
I smirked and slapped him. "Be careful, Alexander," I whispered as I kissed him down to his stomach.

One day earlier

Alec's POV
I hate my life and my family.  No, I don't. I need-. The door opened, breaking my thoughts. "Alec, Magnus is ready for you," Taylor smirked. I stayed still. Taylor sighed and came over to me. "You know, Magnus will punish you if you don't cooperate," Taylor spoke. "Let him," I replied.
"Just come with me"
I sighed in defeat and followed Taylor. "Oh, he's finally out," Camille hissed. "Camille," Magnus spoke.
"Why are you the only one who can torment him?!"
"I'm the one who came up with this!"
"Whatever"
"Alexander, come here," Magnus demanded. I sighed and followed my orders. Taylor smirked as he left the apartment with Camille. "Behave and I might consider no punishment," Magnus scowled as he chained my hands with the handcuffs. "Yeah, right," I muttered as I was pulled out of the apartment.

Clary's POV
I sighed when I heard the knock on my door. "It's open!" I yelled. My first reaction was to help Alec who fell on the floor but didn't when I noticed Magnus. Magnus rolled his eyes and helped Alec up. "Hello, Clarissa. I need your services," Magnus smirked.
"I won't help you!"
"Fine then. I guess Jace will die today anyways"
I gasped. "Wait! I-I'll help you. What rune do you need?" I asked. "Immortality," Magnus whispered. I sighed and got to work. "Can't you be gentle?!" Alec screamed. "If you were still, I would!" I yelled back.
"It's an immortality rune, Clary! How do you stay still for that?!"
"By knowing what would happen if you don't," Magnus spoke as he wrapped his arms around Alec's waist tightly to make sure he couldn't squirm. "Magnus, you're killing me!" Alec screamed.
"Hurry up with the rune, Clarissa"

Now
Alec's POV
"Magnus, if you haven't noticed, I'm not going anywhere!"
"Don't make me hurt you, Alexander Gideon Lightwood! You don't want to get punished a third time, do you?"
"N-no"
Magnus smiled and offered his hand. "This is your new life now," he growled.

To be continued...... (possibly)