Denial

Magnus's POV
I sighed glancing at the paperwork before me and the Institute expected me to complete it by tomorrow morning. How the hell does one finish 250 papers in one night?! "Magnus Bane, right?" A female voice asked making me look up. "Yes. How may I be apart of your service?" I answered in annoyance.
"I figured I could possibly help you"
"Actually that would be great"
"Great! How far have you come?"
"Half"
"I'll do the other half while you get some rest"
"Are you sure?"
"Absolutely!"
I smiled and led myself to the spare bedroom I was in during my time in the Institute.

Alec's POV
"I don't know, Iz. Meet Magnus?" I asked in confusion. Izzy rolled her eyes glancing at Clary. "You have to meet Magnus!" Izzy exclaimed.
"What if I don't want to?"
"Alec, I'm begging you to meet him! For me?"
"No"
"Ugh! Well you'll run into him at some point"
I rolled my eyes as I left the room and literally ran into someone when turning. "Watch where you're going!" The person cried. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" I yelped.
"You're fine. Sorry if I seemed rude, I had a bad and busy day"
"I totally understand. I just dealt with my annoying sister"
"Isabelle Lightwood?"
"Um yeah, she's my sister"
"So you must be Alexander Lightwood. I'm Magnus. Magnus Bane, high warlock of Brooklyn"
"Y-you're Magnus? Izzy, um Isabelle, wanted me to meet you"
"Did she now? She must've known I had good taste"
"Are you flirting with me?"
"What? No!"
"Good"