Immortality Changes People

Alec's POV
To be honest, I didn't even know how I got here. I tried to move but the ropes around my waist decided to get tighter. I wanted to scream but couldn't with the tape on my mouth. Not to mention I could feel the blood on my hands due to the ropes on my wrists which was way too tight and scratching on the beginning of my arms. The door opened making my breathing out of control. "You know what they say, immortality changes people, Alexander. Maybe that's why you're weaker than stronger," Magnus hissed laying his hands on my chest. "And that's probably why you agreed to my payment knowing you wouldn't get out of it," Magnus whispered in my ear. I wanted to tell him how wrong he was but then again he was probably right. After becoming immortal, I felt weaker and seemed to turn dark. Magnus promised me he would help me for the payment of myself. Of course I was very stupid at the moment and agreed thinking that he would actually help me. But now I knew better. Magnus wasn't going to take my darkness away and I would be stuck with him. "I'm going to enjoy destroying people's lives with you for eternity. I just need you to commit to me and everything will go by plan. This is my way of helping you," Magnus smirked before kissing my forehead. "You're mine now," he whispered kissing my stomach. I had to try and fight back so I did. "Fighting back, are we? Do you want me to kill your family?" Magnus growled. I forced myself to stay still making Magnus smirk. "That's what I thought. You're nothing without me. Commit to me and you'll be happy, I promise," Magnus whispered kissing my jawline. If I could speak, I would be yelling never but now all my answers are always according to Magnus. I bit my lip as he slapped me on my thigh kissing it after. He smiled as he ripped the tape off harshly and kissed my lips like he was healing me. "You're wrong about everything," I whispered. "Oh, darling, I'm never wrong. You chose this payment and you know you can never go back," Magnus hissed.
"No!"
"Your life is my control now. I control you and only I"
"I won't allow it!"
Magnus laughed as he forced me to swallow some potion. "Now you will," he whispered taping my mouth. "I control you now. And you'll only listen to me," he hissed. Then everything went black.

Few hours later

Alec's POV
I woke up with a start and tried to move but found out I couldn't. My voice was gone as if a spell was cast on me. "Good morning, Alexander. I command you to speak," Magnus hissed. "Good morning, master," I said. Magnus laughed as I covered my mouth with my hand. "I literally meant I control you, darling," he smirked.