Torture

Magnus's POV
I woke up with a start. I felt around my surroundings to find it could forcing me to sit up. "Alexander!" I shouted. Then all of a sudden, Alec ran into the doorframe and tripped causing him to get up. "Magnus, by the angel! Don't scare me like that! You called?" Alec asked. I chuckled and ran to him holding him in my arms. "No time for games, Alec," I hissed while pulling away.
"Do you need anything, Magnus?"
"Yes"
"What is it?"
"You, darling. Come lay with me"
Alec blushed looking away causing me to grab him by the arm and pulled him to the bed. "What are you so afraid of? You haven't been sleeping with me lately," I said. "Magnus, don't-" Alec started.
"I'm your boyfriend, Alec! I should know what's bothering you!"
"No!"
"Alec-"
"I'll be at the Institute, goodbye"
"Darling, please-"
"I can't"
I watched Alec leave then I heard a scream. "Alec!" I yelled running to the living room. I gasped as I saw the scene in front of me. Alec was held by two men with Sebastian in front of him laughing and turned to face me. "Ah, perfect timing. I'm going to torture your little boyfriend and you're going to watch," Sebastian hissed before grabbing the whip and removed Alec's shirt. Two men grabbed me by the wrists so I couldn't use my magic and I was forced to watch the torture. Sebastian snickered before slashing Alec's back earning screams from him. He then kicked his back forcing Alec on his knees and went in front of him while kicking him. "Please! Stop!" Alec yelped in pain earning punches from Sebastian. He then grabbed Alec by the chest slamming him in the wall and started beating him while slowly unzipping his pants to rape him. "No!" I screamed but Sebastian laughed and raped Alec anyways. "Hope he allows you to touch him, Bane," Sebastian spat before disappearing with the four men. I quickly ran to my love healing his wounds and comforting him. "I can't believe him!" Alec yelled. "He's going to pay for what he did to everyone!" I whispered while calming Alec down.