Help Me

Alec's POV
I screamed as I was being beaten almost to the death. Magnus watched from the distance smiling at every hit I received. He didn't care, he never did. "Enough," Magnus snapped walking closer to me reaching for my hand. Forcefully, I grabbed it allowing Magnus to lead me to a dark alley. Magnus slammed me against the wall laughing at how I winced in pain. "Maybe this is why I broke up with you. Because you're weak," Magnus growled slapping me. I let out a cry before I fell unconscious.

I woke up screaming. "Alec!" Izzy yelled bursting through the door. "Call Magnus!" I snapped before hiding myself in the blankets.

Izzy's POV
I ran as fast as I could to Magnus's. "WHAT!" Magnus screamed yawning. "It's Alec. He needs you, Magnus," I struggled.
"You can go now. I won't be coming to his assistance"
"Wait! I'll pay you!"
Magnus sighed and gave in.

Magnus's POV
"What exactly happened to him?" I asked Izzy as glaring at Alec who was hiding in blankets and shaking. "I don't know. I just heard a scream waking me up so I ran and he asked me to call you," Izzy explained.
"So instead of calling, you ran to my apartment?"
"You weren't answering, what was I supposed to do?! Deny my brothers request?!"
"You know I can hear your conversation, right?!" Alec snapped shocking Izzy and I. "Alec, are you okay?" Izzy asked. Alec growled before hiding himself more in the blankets shaking worse. "You're the only one who can help him, Magnus," Izzy said walking out of the door closing it behind her. I sighed and slowly walked closer to Alec. "Alexander, everything's going to be fine," I said, cautiously. "Stay away from me!" Alec yelled and I instantly saw his tears.
"Calm down. I'm here to help you"
"No, you're not! I don't want to hurt you!"
I reached for the blankets slowly removing them from Alec. "Let me help you," I whispered.