Distant

I don't even know what love is anymore. I was taken by getting too attached to someone who I thought I actually loved but maybe I was wrong. He took my heart and now I'm paying for it. His friends hurt me physically and he just watches, never tells them to stop. As I walked down the hallway, I was shoved against the lockers by my ex. "Let go of me!" I yelled trying to push him off me. He laughed taking my hand and tied it to one of the lockers. I screamed as the locker door slammed close hitting my hand. "You know, Alec, I wouldn't hurt you but now you leave me no choice," Magnus hissed punching me until I fell unconscious.

Three hours later

I woke up to chains around my ankle making it almost impossible to stand up without falling back down. Camille stared at me and started laughing. "Magnus should return here shortly. I believe he's going to torture you," Camille spoke making me gasp. "I don't-" I started before Camille turned to face Magnus who laughed and walked over to me. Camille watched me looking terrified before she was sent out of the room. Before I could say anything, Magnus gagged me so I couldn't scream nor speak. "Sorry not sorry," laughed Magnus as he untied my ankle and carried me to the official torture room. I was tied down on a table tightly so I couldn't move. Magnus removed the cloth from my mouth as he slapped me twice. "What the hell, Magnus?!" I screamed. "Shut up and maybe I won't torture you as much!" Magnus hissed while removing my shirt and started punching my bare chest. I screamed as the torture became more intense making Magnus laugh. I fell unconscious as the result of being tortured but I could feel Magnus carrying me back to the original room and the chains returning.

Next morning

I woke up with a start and instantly started crying remembering what happened last night. "Stop crying, you stupid nephilim!" Magnus yelled while pushing the tray of food towards me. "Why did you torture me?!" I screamed.
"I'm being forced, Alec"
"What?!"
"Be quiet, they might hear you"
"Who will?"
"Hello, Alec," Taylor spoke making me quiet. This was the Taylor who wanted me dead but I offered him something different instead and he agreed. "Magnus, I would like you to stay here. If Alec chooses not to speak, you will torture him," Taylor explained. Magnus nodded trying to hide his sadness. "I still want you dead," Taylor laughed. "Then why don't you kill me?" I asked.
"No"
"And why the hell not?"
"Because you're a shadowhunter. You're supposed to die from old age or a demon attack"
I hissed. "You have something I want," Taylor spoke. "I'll give it to you," I replied.
"The chrolintine"
I gasped knowing what the object could do but would be used for good since the dark doesn't work. "You'll have it," I replied making Taylor smile as he removed my chains. "Magnus, stay with him. Get the object and come back immediately," Taylor explained. Magnus nodded making the portal.

Thirty minutes later

Magnus literally landed on top of me when we returned from the Institute. "I think we should get back together," Magnus whispered kissing me softly. "Ahem," Taylor spoke. I groaned and slid the chrolintine towards Taylor who picked it up with a smile on his face. "You're free to go," Taylor said.