Never (Dark Magnus)

Alec's POV
"Don't just stand there! Help me!" I cried falling to my knees and clenched my stomach as if I was in pain. "You're fine!" Jace laughed before kicking me hard.
"W-why?"
"You deserve it, Alec. You're no longer my parabatai and I'm grateful. I hope no one loves you!"
I gasped as Jace laughed and continued to kick. I screamed as I fell unconscious still hearing the laughter from his voice. I felt dead as I laid lifeless still feeling the kicks that continued. I wanted to scream but there was no way I could.

Magnus's POV
"You're a loser, Magnus!" Sebastian laughed punching me repeatedly. My hands were tied down so I couldn't use my magic. This continued until I fell on my knees throwing up blood. Sebastian laughed before punching me one last time and ran out of the hallway leaving me there to be pushed around. People laughed kicking me as they passed and I had to stay there until I was the only one left. "Magnus Bane, so sorry Sebastian had to be the one to hurt you," Alec laughed before kicking me in the face. "I loved you!" I screamed.
"Did you? I never loved you, it was all an act!"
I gasped as Alec kept beating me until he was satisfied with his work.

Alec's POV
"Magnus, please!" I yelled fighting against my bonds. "It'll be all over soon, Alexander," Magnus whispered as he continued ejecting me with the needle that was on my leg.
"Let me go!"
Magnus laughed and forced me to swallow some potion making everything go black. I was screaming from the inside as I could feel my body moving violently for about 15 minutes until my eyes fluttered open making it stop. "What did you do to me?!" I yelled. "We're bounded for life. Do what as I say or this relationship will be abusive forever," Magnus laughed untying me from the bed.
"Please, Magnus. Let me go"
"I can't"
"You're selfish"
"I love you!"
"If you love me, you'd let me go!"
"Never"