Max

Catarina's POV
"What the hell happened here?" I asked looking at the remains of the Institute. "Is anyone even alive?" Magnus asked.
"Honestly? Most likely not"
"We have to at least check"
"I know"
Suddenly, there was a figure running to the remains. I could easily tell it was Robert Lightwood. "Where is that baby?!" He screamed glancing at the both of us. "Baby? What baby?" Magnus asked in confusion before a cry could be heard. Robert ran to the sound before someone yelled as in Maryse Lightwood. "Stay away from Max, Robert!" She yelled. "He's my grandson, I have every right to meet him!" Robert yelled as he continued running.

Alec's POV
"Jace? Izzy? I-" I started before I heard my son crying. I ran as fast as I could to reach him when I noticed my father running to him. "Stay away from my son, father!" I growled before picking Max up as he started to cry. "Shh, my love," I whispered making Max calm down. "Let me see my grandson, Alexander!" Robert yelled as my mom pinned him down. "It's ALEC, how many times do I have to tell you?!" I scowled.
"You're upsetting your own child and you think you're capable of being a father?"
"You're no father, Robert," Catarina scowled. At that moment, Max started crying again. "Shh, it's okay," I whispered trying to calm him down but wasn't working. "May I?" Catarina asked holding out her hands. I nodded handing Max to her calming him down immediately. "Catarina, I forgot how good you were with children," Magnus spoke coming up behind her. "Meet your son, Magnus," I said as a small smile formed on my face. "Want to hold him?" Catarina asked. Magnus nodded and took Max in his arms.

150 years later

Max is about 87-90

Magnus's POV
"Alexander!" I yelled. Alec ran in the bedroom and tripped on the carpet causing me to start laughing. "It's not funny!" He yelled giving me a glare. "It is too, daddy!" Max laughed.
"I seriously don't like how you became more like your father"
I laughed before helping him off the floor and kissed his lips. "You might want to go to your girlfriends house or you'll be scarred for life, Max," I smirked kissing Alec's neck making him blush. Max quickly ran out of the room closing the door behind him and when I heard the apartment door close, I started to get intense with Alec.