100 Years Later

Magnus's POV
I grumbled as the doorbell kept going off. "Who disturbs the high warlock of Brooklyn?!" I yelled. "Lily, Magnus!" Lily yelled back. I rolled my eyes and opened the door with my magic.
"You're here because?"
"The New York Institute is now a dance studio and I really want to check it out!"
I rolled my eyes. "Let me guess, you don't want to go alone so you're asking me to go along with you? I'm honored!" I yelled grabbing my cape and ran out with Lily.

Teresa's POV
"Travis!" I screamed running after him. "What?!" Travis yelled back running straight into the manager, Alexander Lightwood. Alec rolled his eyes. "Shouldn't you two be working?" Alec asked, raising his eyebrows. I stayed quiet until I heard voices as Travis headed inside. Alec froze for a second then ran inside to one of the grand bedrooms. To be honest, I barely recognized Alexander the first time I saw him. Since his immortality and part warlock, it's changed his personality. He no longer wears all black but wears colorful clothes and makeup. Even his hair is different with blonde streaks on the sides of his black hair. "Teresa?!" A female asked making me turn around. "LILY!" I screamed, loud enough that it echoed through the entire dance studio. "TERESA WHITNING!" Alec yelled. "SORRY!" I yelled back. I could feel Alexander rolling his eyes before he came out. "That scream was the loudest I've ever heard in my entire life!" Magnus yelled glancing at Lily. Now I understood why Alec went inside when he heard the voices. Lily and Magnus just stared at us like we were crazy. "So, who is the manager?" Lily asked. Alec muttered something that was loud enough for only me to hear. I just glared at Lily thinking she was crazy but then I realized. No one wouldn't recognize Alec especially since he looked way too different. But one direct look in his eyes, you'd recognize him instantly. "Teresa?" Magnus asked, confused. "Uh, manager?" I asked glancing at Alec who just shook his head. I sighed. "Yes, the manager!" Lily exclaimed. "Well, um, I don't-" I started. "Teresa," Alec muttered.
"Um, yes?"
"Nothing. Just-"
"Alec!" Travis yelled tripping on the grass making me face palm. "What?!" Alec yelled.
"Uh, emergency photo shoot?"
Alec just stood there but eventually nodded and followed Travis inside. "Wait, Alec? As in the famous Alexander Lightwood?!" Lily exclaimed. "Uh, sure even though he doesn't consider himself famous," I replied. Magnus just stood there in disbelief. "He died, everyone heard about it," Magnus spoke. "He became immortal after he died," I explained.
"He's immortal?"
"Yes, Magnus," Alec spoke rolling his eyes. We all just stood there in awkward silence. "Okay, everyone out!" Magnus exclaimed never leaving Alec's eyes. Alec just rolled his eyes and grabbed Magnus's hand pulling him inside to one of the grand bedrooms.

Alec's POV
"What, Magnus?!" I yelled. "You're the one who brought me here!" Magnus yelled. I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"You're the one who wanted to talk to me unless I read you wrong"
"Careful, Alexander. You made it sound dirty"
I just stared at him and I knew blush was forming on my cheeks. Magnus smirked and kissed my cheeks surprising me. "I can do anything to you," Magnus whispered. "I can't, we can't-" I started but never got to finish since Magnus kissed me on the lips.
"Shh, darling. Who says we can't be together?"
"I do"
"I love you, Alexander and that will never change"
"Maybe but the past-"
"That was 100 years ago, do you really believe that is going to change everything?"
"Magnus, I still betrayed you. I'll live with that mistake my entire life"
"I don't even remember most of it. We're fine"
Magnus pushed me gently on the bed and started fumbling with my buttons on my jacket. "Magnus-" I started. "Shh, darling," Magnus whispered finally ripping my jacket off.
"Magnus, stop!"
"Alexander-"
"If we're going to be together, we need to start out slow"
"I need you. Alexander, please"
I sighed staring at my lover. "You're only allowed to kiss," I spoke. Magnus nodded. "I'll respect your wishes," Magnus whispered.