You Broke Me

Magnus's POV
Punch after punch. Everyone was cheering me on and that only encouraged me to keep going. I smiled at my ex who winced in pain every two punches. He was tied to a pole that was in the middle of a public room making it harder for him to escape. He broke my heart so I decided to teach him a lesson not caring if it killed him. "Please," Alec croaked while coughing up blood. "Why should I stop? You deserve it," I laughed stepping on his bare chest. Everyone laughed making me smile.
"You little-"
To shut him up, I gagged him with a cloth. "Everyone, I want you to punch or kick this heartbreaker once as hard as you can. He's going to pay," I announced. Everyone cheered and obeyed. I laughed as Alec went unconscious catching him in my arms. With a snap of my fingers, we were outside of my apartment in front of a cage that I threw Alec in harshly on the ground and chained him up.

Jace's POV
I screamed as I kept getting beaten. I fell unconscious on the school floor and felt ropes hogging my body. I was pretty sure I was thrown in a dumpster and left to die.

Clary's POV
I woke up chained to a wall before I was dragged to a room and tied on a bed. Someone pounced on me and I screamed as I went numb.

Simon's POV
My attacker came quickly that I couldn't defend myself and tried to fight back until the knife went through my heart and I was thrown off a cliff.

Izzy's POV
I screamed as the knife kept hitting me until I fell unconscious.

Alec's POV
My eyes fluttered open and I checked my surroundings. My ankles were chained and my finger had a wedding ring. I screamed before the door opened to reveal Magnus. "You're finally awake," Magnus smirked unchaining me and helped me to his apartment. I was pushed on his bed harshly and the next thing I knew we were having sex.

Clary's POV
"Who are you?!" I screamed. "Jasmine Cranberry," the female voice laughed allowing the demons to keep raping me.

Jace's POV
My attacker came back and finished the job of killing me. I screamed feeling my parabatai bound going numb as I took my last breath.

Alec's POV
I screamed falling on my knees as I felt Jace. He was dead and I couldn't help him. I was lifted up by Magnus and was pulled in a hug. "All your friends will be dead soon and you'll only have me," Magnus whispered. "Why are you doing this?" I whispered.
"Oh, darling, I just want to see you suffer and be happy"
"I'll never be happy with you!"
"But you will. We're bounded and you'll have no choice but to be happy"

Clary's POV
The last demon took me by surprise. Jasmine took his sword and stabbed me twice in the heart. I cried before taking my last breath.

Izzy's POV
When I woke up, I turned around quickly and ran into my kidnappers knife twelve times. She smiled as I struggled to breathe. Eventually, I forced myself to die.

Alec's POV
I screamed as I got punished. Magnus smirked and pulled me in his embrace. "I'll take good care of you," Magnus whispered dragging me to the couch sitting down pulling me down with him. I was forced to lay my head on his chest and I became uncomfortable. I was pushed harshly onto the floor getting stomped on my chest. I screamed as he pounced grabbing my hands and ripped off his pants and boxers with them. "Don't worry, I'll do this gently," Magnus smirked. I screamed as I was pushed inside him with Magnus controlling my every movement. He laughed as he made me cum and punched me after our little activity making me fall unconscious.

Magnus's POV
"Alexander," I whispered waking the poor shadowhunter up. He backed away from me forcing me to use my magic to bring him closer. He screamed as I snapped my fingers and a scar appeared on his body indicating that he couldn't leave the apartment without me and that people would know he belongs to me. "I hate you!" Alec screamed. "No, you don't. You love me and you always have," I hissed as I mouthed a permanent spell that forces him to love me and will allow me to do anything to him. His eyes fluttered making me smile knowing the spell is working. "I love you and I always have," Alec repeated before pulling me by the shirt to kiss me making me kiss back.