New Boyfriend Or Go Back To Magnus? (Part 2)

A/N: You really think I would leave a cliffhanger? This is really short and will take place after the decision, so if you haven't read the first part, read it before the second otherwise you might get confused.

Previously...

I walked to the door and opened it making Austin and Magnus turn to face me. "I made my decision," I said.

Now

"Well?" Austin snapped. I sighed before grabbing my phone sending Austin a text. Austin groaned opening his phone. "What?! I can't believe this!" Austin snapped before walking out in frustration. Magnus just gave me a confusing look causing me to smile. I went back in my bedroom closing the door behind me making sure not to lock it in hopes of Magnus following which I got my wish. "What was your decision? You didn't actually say," Magnus said. I frowned. "Seriously? That wasn't obvious?" I asked.
"I don't-"
I cut him off by kissing him causing him to pull me closer dragging me to the window. I pulled away blushing like crazy earning a smirk from Magnus. "Does that answer your question?" I asked, subductily. "I'm not sure. What if we went further?" Magnus whispered in my ear turning me on.
"Not right now, Magnus"
Magnus pouted forcing me to give in. "Only if you top," I demanded. Magnus grinned pinning me on the bed. I allowed him to take control like I used to.

Three hours later

My head was on Magnus's chest while he was stroking my black hair. We somehow teleported back to his apartment in his bedroom during our sexual interactions. I sighed forcing me to get up due to hearing a beep from my phone. I froze as I read the text. Magnus jerked up when he saw the worry in my face. "Alexander, what is it?" Magnus asked. Shaking, I handed Magnus my phone allowing him to read it.

You chose to go to back to Magnus, how romantic. But you won't be having him for long. You will pretend to be in a relationship with me or someone you really care about will die. Meet me at Central Park at 5. If you're not there, I will make our "relationship" a living hell and will might have to hurt the high warlock. I'll be waiting

~Austin

"I'll protect you! You don't have to go!" Magnus snapped wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. "I have to. It could be anyone!" I cried.