New Love? Or Not Apparently

Alec's POV
I rushed to my bedroom locking the door behind me when I overheard my mother talking about my ex staying at the Institute for a couple months with Catarina Loss and Eric D' Matthews. "Alec!" Jace yelled trying to open my door but kept failing. "Leave!" I screamed before hiding in my bright glittery blue comforter which I never had the courage to change.

Magnus's POV
"Mrs. Lightwood," Catarina stated. Maryse smiled before letting us in the door. "Thank you for coming at such a short notice," Maryse replied before yelling for Jace. "Ow!" Jace yelped falling down the stairs. I laughed and Jace gave me the death stare as he usually did with ducks.
"Where's Clary?"
"She's home, you know that"
"Tell her to come to the Institute then"
"Ahh!" A scream came from upstairs. "ISABELLE SOPHIA LIGHTWOOD!" Maryse screamed as Izzy came running down the stairs and looked like she was about to barf. Jace gave her a glare of confusion.

Eric's POV
I went directly to Alec's door who gladly opened the door for me. "Long time no see, love," I said making Alec smile. "You've been gone too long," Alec whispered before kissing my forehead. I moved his lips to my lips as pushing him on the bed and went down to his neck biting his skin gently. Soon enough, our shirts were off and before we could go farther, Izzy screamed as she walked in on us. Alec blushed as we put our shirts back on as Izzy ran down the stairs looking like she was about to barf. "ISABELLE SOPHIA LIGHTWOOD!" Maryse's voice screamed from downstairs making us bolt.

Alec's POV
I completely forgot I didn't tell anyone about Eric and I dating. Now I'm going to have to but honestly I wouldn't be as nervous if Magnus wasn't in the living room right now. "What did you do, Alec?" Maryse asked glaring at Eric. "What?" Eric asked making me shake my head. "Izzy just walked in on Eric and I," I admitted. "Mhm?" Maryse asked.
"In case you were wondering, mother, Eric and I are dating"
Izzy yelped in excitement, Jace was smiling, Maryse looked horrified, Eric smiled as he wrapped his hands around my waist, and Magnus looked.. jealous? "ALEXANDER GIDEON LIGHTWOOD!" Maryse and Magnus yelled in unison making me gulp. Wait, why the heck was Magnus screaming my full name? We broke up, for crying out loud! Suddenly I was being kissed, but not by Eric. "He's mine!" Magnus hissed at Eric after pulling away. "Last time I checked, you broke up with my now boyfriend," Eric growled.
"I didn't"
Before Eric could say anything else, Magnus grabbed my hand and pulled me to my room locking it behind him.

Magnus's POV
"You broke up with me!" Alec screamed. "The breakup never happened," I explained.
"It did unless I imagined it which was probably unlikely"
"It never happened"
Alec grumbled before sitting down on his bed and looked out the window. I reached out laying my hand on his shoulder. "I love Eric," Alec whispered. "No, you don't, you love me," I muttered putting him under my spell.