Breakdown

Alec's POV
Have you ever seen a guy break down due to what they were told their whole life only to find it was all a lie? Everyone thought girls were the only ones to be break down since apparently it's not okay for guys but I say they're wrong. Girls aren't the only ones who have problems and people being their dumb stuff believe it due to the corrupted society we live in. It's not acceptable for guys to cry, get hurt, or be sad and I think that's ridiculous. Just because guys are shown as strong individuals doesn't mean they should be all the time. I hated myself when my parents told me it was wrong to be gay, lesbian, transgender, etc. Society says everyone must be straight and I hid my sexuality because I was afraid. Afraid of rejection, fear, and failure. Now I need to tell you about my first breakdown and my boyfriend supported me saying it was okay.

"I hate it!" I yelled falling down on my knees and started to cry waking my beautiful boyfriend. "Alexander?" Magnus asked kneeling down beside me.
"I'm sorry, you shouldn't see me like this"
"It's okay to breakdown once in a while, Alexander. Let it all out. I'll be here for you"
"Always?"
"Always"
I forced a small smile before returning to tears. I hit my fist on the wooden floor until I could see a lot of blood on my knuckles. My tears fell heavier and heavier as I hid my face in my knees and started screaming while Magnus rubbed small circles on my back. It took about five to ten hours until I finished my breakdown.

**A/N: Don't be afraid to breakdown once in a while and don't be afraid to be yourself. If you pretend to be someone you're not, then they're not really your friend. Don't hide yourself because you will most likely get hate anyway. One-shot inspired by PatronusMalec on Twitter.