Stay

Magnus's POV
I sighed waking up to coldness knowing my Alexander was gone and I absolutely regretted breaking his heart even though I would never admit it. He has called me so many times and I would never answer because honestly I had no idea what to say to an ex on the phone. "MAGNUS, OPEN UP!" A voice screamed forcing me to get out of bed and get changed into clothes. With a snap of my hands, the door opened to face Jace, the parabatai of Alec. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed.
"Sorry to bother you but there's an attack on the Institute which almost caught on fire. We need warlocks to help since we don't have enough hunters due to them being seriously hurt or dead"
"So instead of calling, you risked your life to tell me?!"
"Actually, I was on a mission and not in the Institute. I thought coming over would be safer than calling, otherwise I'd probably be dead right now"
"I'll call other warlocks on the way"

Alec's POV

I could hear the cries and screams of the hunters outside of my bedroom door. I would be fighting but to be honest I'd allow demons to kill me considering the fact that no one cares about me. My door swung open and I was ready for death so I closed my eyes waiting for the attack. "Big brother, what are you doing?" Izzy asked disappointing me forcing me to open my eyes. "I, um," I started not knowing what to say. Before she could say anything else, she was flown to the other side of my bedroom forcing me to scream. I threw my seraph blade towards the demon killing him immediately. "IZZY!" I cried. No response. I checked her heartbeat but she didn't have one. No! No! I thought. I immediately started sobbing knowing I just lost my sister so I decided to fight for revenge hoping I would make it to the weapons room in time to grab my bow and arrows while throwing blades at the same time so I wouldn't get hurt too much.

Magnus's POV

The Institute was a huge battle. Jace looked terrified and I couldn't blame him. There were too many demons killing about 20 hunters at a time in their path. Then the fire started. "Izzy!" Jace screamed before going inside causing me to follow killing demons and teleporting hunters to safety at the same time. Jace coughed before being flown to his death as I tried to protect him before it was too late. I screamed killing the demon immediately who had killed him. The other warlocks and I were successful at killing all the demons causing us to search for the living if there was any which scared me.

Alec's POV

Jace. Izzy. Two people I loved dead. I started crying forcing me not to stop. The flames surrounding me were too thick meaning I couldn't get out even if I tried, I would need warlocks power. Knowing this was going to be my death, I cried myself to sleep in hopes of the flames consuming me to the death.

Magnus's POV

I could see Alec in the center of big flames but he was asleep. Quickly, I used my power to remove the flames around him before running to him. I picked him up and teleported ourselves to safety in my bedroom. Laying him down on the bed, I instantly kissed him softly and quickly. With a snap of my fingers, a cloth appeared on his forehead while I was chanting a permanent spell forcing him to stay with me until his death. He would still fight but not as much since he couldn't leave the apartment without me. I hated doing the spell on others but right now, I didn't know any other options.

Alec's POV

I fluttered my eyes open to see whiteness. Am I dead? I thought. Then I opened my eyes more to see color, blue to be specific. Sighing, I forced myself to move causing a cloth to fall on the floor and I knew I was saved from the flames. I walked to the door opening it before moving into the kitchen to notice my ex on the couch watching whatever was on television. "Magnus," I said making him jump and look at me. "Alexander, you're awake," Magnus stated.
"Obviously. Why am I here?"
"I saved you from the fire so I bought you here"
"In your apartment? Really?"
Magnus frowned. "It was the first place I thought of, okay?!" Magnus exclaimed making me laugh. "Magnus, I was joking. I was surprised you didn't figure that out knowing you and everything," I confessed.
"You could've died and I saved you! So your idea of thanking me was to joke?"
"I was going to kiss you but since we're not together, a joke was my second option"
Magnus smiled. "I kissed you when you were still asleep so a kiss would've been perfect. And I might've chanted a permanent spell on you to force you to stay here," Magnus replied. "You kissed me?! Why the hell would you do that spell?!" I snapped.
"I regret breaking up with you! And I only did it because the Institute burnt down and I'm afraid to see you die!"
I looked at him before walking over and kissed him passionately. "I'll be glad to stay here as long as I'm with you. I'm still going to fight, right?" I whispered after pulling away from the kiss. "You will, not just as much since you can't leave our apartment without me," Magnus whispered.
"Is there any chance we can start over?"
"I'd like that"