HS AU

**Based on a one-shot I read recently**

Alec's POV
I hated the sound of alarms going off at mornings indicating it was time for school. Not to mention I had to be at school extra early to meet the new kid and make him mine. I'll even threaten him if I have to since everyone knew I was a bad boy. I smiled as I got dressed in one of my best outfits and walked down the hallway to the kitchen. I was very surprised when I saw Izzy eating breakfast. "Iz," I spoke making her jump. "I'm going to school early with you," Iz answered.
"Why?"
"You know Simon Lewis?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm going to help him get in a relationship with Clary"
"Aww. They'd be such a sweet couple"
"I know!"
I smirked grabbing my keys and drove to school.

Magnus's POV
"Stay away from Alec," a woman warned before walking away. I sighed and walked down the hallway before being pinned against the lockers. "Magnus Bane, we meet again," a male voice laughed before kicking my stomach. "S-Sebastian," I struggled earning a punch.
"Glad you remember me, Bane"
I winced in pain when a kick in my ribs happened. Sebastian laughed while punching me. "You're making this so easy," Sebastian whispered kicking me in the stomach. "Sebastian, enough. He's mine," a deep voice hissed before throwing him off me and started sucking on my neck until everyone knew I was his. "You can have him, Lightwood," Sebastian smirked. "You're Alec?" I asked. "Yes and you must be Magnus. I heard so much about you that I had to be the one to make you mine," Alec smirked kissing my bruises.
"Are you threatening me, Alec?"
"Of course"