No

Alec's POV
I sighed waiting in the line to enter Pandemonium and I was freezing. "Alec?" A female voice asked from behind me making me jump and turn around. "Teresa?!" I yelped making her laugh.
"How are you after-"
"To be honest, terrible"
"Magnus should've allowed you to explain"
"All I was doing was trying to save a prisoner"
"I know. How did your father take it when you failed?"
"Terrible. He said I was a disgrace"
"I'm so sorry, Alec"
"Don't be"
Teresa laughed as the rope opened allowing the both of us to enter. "Did we just enter the VIP section?" Teresa gasped looking around her surroundings. "Yeah," I sighed. Who the heck opened the VIP section?
"I'm actually scared right now"
"Why? It's the VIP section, it's not going to kill you"
"It's haunted when it's really dark in this section especially when the owner isn't here with you"
"Why do you think Magnus isn't in here?"
"I just have a feeling that he's not"
"I know the exit, come on"
Teresa grumbled before walking down the creepy hallways. Maybe it is really haunted in the dark. I screamed when I heard something move. "Hello?" Teresa asked before being grabbed by something making her disappear. I sighed grabbing my witchlight and pushed myself to the exit before the lights turned on blinding me. Startled, I turned around weapon in hand ready to fight only to see Magnus jump. "Alexander, how did you even get in here?" Magnus growled. "Someone opened the VIP line and I just wasn't paying attention," I replied.
"Did anyone else come with you?"
"Teresa Whitning but she disappeared somehow"
"Must've been the ghosts"
"The haunting is real?!"
Magnus just stared at me. "What?!" I snapped. "Who told you about the VIP section being haunted?" He asked, curiously.
"Teresa"
"I found Jacob! He finally escaped!" Teresa screamed running towards us with Jacob himself. "Jacob, how-" I started. "Camille. She was forced to let me go when Lily found out her crime. She's going to be jailed after she tells the truth live," Jacob explained.
"Did I just hear you right?"
"Yes, yes, you did"
The truth would finally come out but I was still terrified. I knew that Camille would find some other way to ruin my life again but I wouldn't let it happen. "Who is Lily?" Teresa asked in confusion. "The new leader of the vampires," Magnus answered. "The live will start in about .3 seconds," Jacob announced grabbing his phone putting it on speaker. I sighed holding my arm like it was hurting but to be honest it was just one of my nervous habits. "Camille Belcourt, do you deny your crime?" A voice said through the speakers. "No," Camille answered.
"So you're saying you were delaying Alexander Lightwood's mission of saving Jacobsen Kingston?"
"Correct"
"Did you or did you not ask personal questions?"
"I did"
"And may I ask what were all his answers?"
"Most yes, one never"
"What was the question you asked that he replied never with causing you to lie?"
Teresa scowled hoping Camille would tell the truth. "I-" Camille started. "You are forbidden to lie about the certain question," the voice growled.
"If he would consider-"
Jacob's phone went dead. "Damnit!" Jacob yelled. "Calm down," Magnus scowled turning back the live on his phone. "If he would consider taking away his boyfriends immortality," Camille stated. Magnus dropped his phone and gasped covering his mouth with his hand.

Few hours later

Magnus's POV
"I love you," I whispered repeatedly during deep kisses. "I love you too," Alec whispered.