Home

Alec's POV
The room was dark as I gave out my screams as father, Robert, punished me for "turning gay". He kept repeating insults trying to get me to change back to "normal". Doesn't he realize I'll never marry a woman? "Get out and don't return until you're normal!" Robert spat lashing me one last time before leaving me alone in the dark. Quickly, I put my shirt back on and ran to my room to get my stuff before running out of the Institute. I ran to the safest place I knew of, my boyfriends apartment.

Magnus's POV
I woke up with a start when I heard the pounding on my door. "Who dares disturb my beauty sleep?!" I yelled. "Oh, I don't know. How about your boyfriend?" Alec smirked. I smiled before opening the door to see a hurt Alexander. "What happened?" I asked pulling him inside closing the door behind us before leading him to the couch. "My father, that's what happened," Alec struggled.
"How hurt are you?!"
"Mags, I'm fine. I healed myself before coming here. He kicked me out, love"
I raised my eyebrows since I rarely heard pet names from Alec. "So you came here. What do you want me to do for you?" I smirked receiving a light hit from Alec. "What? Are you going to force me to beg now?" Alec asked.
"No. You're only allowed to beg when we have sex"
"Don't talk about that! You know I'm not comfortable with talking about our sex life!"
"That's why I do it, darling"
"Because it makes me uncomfortable?"
"No. Because it makes you blush"
"Magnus!"
I laughed before kissing him on the cheek. "So are you moving in or not?" I asked. "Of course I'm moving in! I have nowhere else to go. Besides, I'll get to see you more often," Alec answered, subductily. Not breaking the kiss, I carried him bridal style to my -our- room closing the door behind us.