Leaving New York

Alec's POV
Attacks were coming and coming from out of nowhere only resulting in having to leave New York if we wanted to be safe. Izzy screamed as we all heard the Institute explode and I was the only one who had the immortality rune completed making it permanent. Jace screamed as he was thrown from a force so strong that it actually made him have slow breaths. "Jace!" I yelled running to him after finishing the barrier. "Alec, you need to go," Jace croaked.
"I'm not leaving you!"
"Alec, I-"

Magnus's POV
I watched as a barrier went around the entire city of New York. I sighed and ran to the closest field and opened a portal with Catarina. That was when I noticed Alec on his knees crying over a body. Probably Jace or Izzy, I thought.

Alec's POV
"Jace? Jace!" I snapped shaking him. "He's gone, Alec!" Hunter yelled running my way.
"Hunter, you're okay!"
"Alec, listen to me. They're not allowing me to leave New York. You need to go"
"Hunter-"
"You need to live"
"I have nothing to live for!"
"Alec-"
"Don't leave me, Hunter! I need you!"
Hunter looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry, Alec. I love you," he whispered kissing my lips one last time. "I can't be alone," I whispered.
"I'll return to you, I promise"
"Hunter, please"
He ran off leaving me alone to cry. "I can't be alone," I whispered recalling the events after my breakup with Magnus.

Two years earlier
"Alec!" Jace yelled as I started beating my sister. "Alec, it's okay! Just please stop!" Izzy cried but still I continued pausing to grab a weapon. "Alec, no!" Jace screamed but it was too late. I already stabbed her stomach killing her instantly. "No!" I screamed running to the bathroom grabbing my knife and started cutting. "Alec, it's okay!" Jace yelled.
"No, it's not! I killed my sister, Jace! I couldn't stop myself! Leave before I attack you!"
"Alec-"
"I SAID LEAVE!"

"ALEC!" Magnus screamed in my ear interrupting my thoughts. "Wh-what?" I struggled.
"You zoned out"
"I-"
I forced myself to get up and ran in the portal having Magnus and Catarina run after me.