Lizeth

After Edan was carried away, Jada and Austin part away, as Justin follows behind. Everybody else followed me to my room. But that was yesterday.

Today, everyone is so mad I don't know who will blow a fuse first.

Jenny and Devin aren't allowing anyone except for Justin to see Edan, and I continue to grow more and more nervous. The scientists didn't even tell us if she's okay or not, and Justin wouldn't tell us either. It all infuriates me.

I type in the code, and we all walk in shaken, but calm. Mike and I sit on the bed, while Diamond, Scarlet and Austin sit on the couch. Emily, Gema, Nayeli and Jada sit on the floor, while Luke sits at the desk chair, looking quite nervous.

We all are silent for what seems like forever, thinking about what just happened yesterday, new questions ready to spill from our minds.

Why would Passion do that? Is she the one that's jealous? I don't think I've ever seen Edan so hurt and distracted before.

Before I completely dozed off into my own thoughts, Luke slaps his hand across the table, making us all flinch.

"Ok, what was Passion talking about? I can't stand it!"

The Snap Crew and I give worried but delighted glances, snickering at the sudden remembrance.

Jada and Austin glance at each other, faces pale.

"Do you guys know?" Mike asks and we nod slowly. Mike smiles.

"What is it?"

"We can't tell y'all," Emily answers, smirking.

"Why not?" Luke whines, making Nayeli smile.

"Because we promised we wouldn't tell anybody."

Gema gives a confused look. "We did?" She whispers.

"Yes. We did," Nayeli replies through gritted teeth.

Jada only pales even more while Austin chews on his nail. Luke looks over at Diamond, who's playing a game on her tablet, shrunk to iPhone size.

"Come on Diamond, you can't lie. What was Passion talking about?"

Diamond gulps, looking up from her game she's playing. Her pearl blue eyes shine with nervousness as she looks around.

"But... I don't even know what they're talking about."

Luke huffs.

"Whatever guys. We'll find out soon enough," Mike blurts.

"How?" Luke asks, sitting up on his chair.

"Just read her. Just see how she reacts to certain questions, and how she looks at certain things or objects."

I shake my head slowly. Why are they so obsessed about finding out why? And why are they so idiotic about how to find out? They should know about what Mike says only works In books and movies. Edan is a guard. Multiple walls protect her from secrets ever getting out, or showing. That's just who she is.

"Do you guys want to visit her?" Gema asks again, and we all sigh.

"We can't. Jenny and Devin said so," Scarlet replies and Gema clenches her fists.

"Guys, we can't just sit here and hope that whatever is going on with Edan will all of a sudden show up. We need to be there for her if there's something wrong," Gema continues, growing angry and we all hesitate.

"Well what do you suppose we do? Those scientists don't get past anybody," Nayeli questions and

Scarlet taps her chin.
"Well its early in the morning... Maybe the scientists aren't even in the infirmary right now."