Emily

Yes! I get to spend time with a clone, and we chose Anger! I know... I wasn't really thinking well there... But Anger seems cool. I like her style. She really just wants to protect her master, plus I love her red eyes!

Luke is all over her, asking her questions about things she doesn't look as though she cares about... She's just like me. Ha! Who knew how cool this could be? Anger doesn't really want to follow the rules. Just like me. She wants to protect what she cares about. Just like me. And doesn't like people! Just like me!

We walk outside, and I catch Anger looking around frantically.

"Nothing can hurt you here," I say to her lightly.

"I don't care! I'm just looking!"

A butterfly fly's past her. Anger watches it for a moment, seeming to be entranced before she catches it straight into her hands.

Luke watches with curiosity as Anger stares at it for moment longer, watching it flutter rapidly in her hands. Then begins to rip the wings off.

I gasp.

"What are you doing?!" I yell, snatching away the butterfly and setting it on the ground.

Luckily, it wasn't too damaged but it will have trouble flying for a few days.

Once I look back up, I find Anger growling at me.

"Here!" Luke yells, saving my but as he grabs a crane fly from the playground slide pole, and hands it to her.

Anger smiles for the first time, and my mouth drops. Instead of teeth, she has fangs!

"Where... Did you get those fangs?!" I ask shockingly and her smile slowly disappears.

"I don't know," she replies, looking a bit tense for the first time I've seen her.

"There so cool!" Luke states, and her smile reappears.

"They're there to rip people's throats out."

Everybody turns silent until Luke clears his throat.

"Of course they are..." He whispers, glancing to me with a weird look and I cross my arms.

"Well you're not getting my throat," I mumble.

After a slight hesitation, she growls at me again. Then she turns her attention to the crane fly in her hands, and starts to rip off the legs one by one.

I gulp, poor crane fly.

I turn away, deciding to stare up at the sun and blue sky for a moment. I wonder how the others are doing with their clones. Are they alright? Surely they haven't changed their ways just yet and decided to try and kill everyone...

I force myself not to shiver from the thought, turning to the ground instead.

Anger suddenly stops, her eye twitching a little. Her head jerks towards me and I glance up at her.

"Where's master?" She asks me suddenly, glancing around robotically.

"In the building why?" I respond, tilting my head.

Luke slowly starts to shiver.

"Emily... I think we should go..." Luke whispers, backing away.

"What why?"

"She's turning on us..." He thinks to me.

I hesitate, glancing at Anger who stares at me.

Great. I had to have that perfectly well thought out thought that just probably jinxed the whole day.

I start to slowly back away to, and Anger's smile wavers.

"What's wrong? Are you going to be scared child and run away?" She asks me, and I stop.

I glare at her.

"You don't decide who am."

She growls at me again and steam blows from her nose.

Luke stays where he is, not moving a muscle as Anger and I stare at each other, not one of us breaking away.

Anger's eyes squint angrily at me, blinking rapidly and her head seeming to twitch before she takes one step forward, which triggers something in her for some odd reason, and she tackles me to the ground.

I yelp as she bares her fangs at me. Saliva runs down her teeth, and I squint in disgust.

"Ugh, gross..."

Luke runs over with a glare.

"Get off her!" He shouts, his eyes turning a bright orange as Lava spews out of his hands.

He hits her straight in the side, and Anger screams. She releases me, getting pushed back and disintegrating for the second time today, and the ashes fall all over my shirt with the moving wind.

I hold in a gag as Luke picks me up by the waist, and we begin to run towards the door.

"What do we do?" I ask hurryingly.

Anger is already reforming before we enter the doors of the gigantic building.

We shut them quickly and Luke locks the door by melting the handles together with lava. It quickly solidifies, and we race to the elevators.

"We need to find Edan!" Luke yells to me and I nod, the elevator doors opening.

Anger begins to bash onto the doors and once I look back, it takes a while for me to notice that she looks bigger. Taller.

I squint my eyes at her, and she meets mine. Her banging subsides as she stares creepily at me, an evil smile running along her face as I watch her continue to grow.
That can only mean one thing...

She must be morphing. This is not good.

I didn't think she could turn on us this quickly... Oh no... The other clones should be turning at the same time as well... This... Is going to be a harder fight then I thought.