Edan

Ok so my theory works. Looks like touching the clones with where they came from, sends them back inside the necklace and hopefully will make them stay that way. Of course, this plan could have gone horribly wrong. It was another suicidal plan of mine, that luckily had just enough luck for it to work.

I watch silently as Joy disappears. I see a color of pink stand in the middle of the room before it zips back towards the necklace, making it shine. I look down at the piece of jewelry as the pink color swirls in one of the spaces.

"Edan!" Emily suddenly shouts, making me flinch.

She gets up and gives me a bone crushing hug.

"Ow... Nice to see you too," I mumble sighing when she lets go.

After I stormed off, I went into a random classroom to see if I could cool off. And in that process, I made a plan. A theory. The theory of how exactly the clones come back into the necklace in the first place.

With a few dangerously painful head pounds and unnerving seconds of anticipation, I finally decided to try and touch them with the object that they came from in the first place. And I'm guessing it was all worth it.

But I'm still confused about who to trust. Me, or my partner.

Everybody gets up, shaking off the moments of fear from their eyes and giving me grateful smiles.

"Well done Edan," Devin voices rings as he comes from behind me.

Jenny pales, which Devin smiles at.

"Didn't she do a good job Jenny?" He asks, his voice strained.

Jenny nods, glancing down to the floor.

I see Justin staring at me from the corner of my eye, and I can feel myself getting angry. The clones are my first priority... Not... A stranger.

"Come on, we need to find the others. By now, you should know what the clones are looking for. Death. And lots of it. So we better stop them, before that's what they actually get," I state turning on my heel and walking to the elevator.

The others swiftly follow me.

"What's the plan then?" Diamond asks from behind me and I chuckle.

"I touch all the clones with my necklace, and you guys stay out of my way while I do it. Sound good?" I respond, and the others all silence at the tone in my voice.

Justin runs up beside me.

"Edan you have to believe me. I didn't say any of those things! In fact, it's the entire opposite of what Passion stated," Justin whispers to me and I sigh, closing my eyes for a moment.

"Look... I don't really know who to believe right now, so forget about it and we will maybe talk later," I whisper back, my voice is dripping with annoyance and Justin frowns.

"Then can you at least give me a smile?"

I sigh again.

"Why do you want me to smile so much?" I ask, turning a corner and making it to the elevator.

"Cause your smile makes everybody happy. I think we all need it."

I smirk at that, trying not to grit my teeth at the new and fresh head pounds in my head and the anger that sweeps its direction to Justin. I press the down button so hard my thumb throbs.

"You know you were amazing, right?" Lizeth asks, coming up next to me.

"All I did was touch Joy with a necklace," I protest.