Edan

It's the next day, and Jenny has prevented anyone except Justin to come into my room.

The next morning, I wake up to fresh and new amounts of pain in my chest and head. My memory keeps making me go back to the first time I entered this room, and how lost a lot of blood.

I never in my life imagined myself ever doing that in my life... Just vowing to myself that I would never let that happen. It's one of my many fears to cough up that substance... It left me lying awake in bed many times in my old house...

But at times like these, I wish I had my parents to comfort me. I need them more than ever now, and I'm constantly scared the more I sit in here. But Justin sits next to me now, and by the look on his face I knew I looked more terrible then yesterday.

I noticed it too. My skin seems pale, and I can see the colors of my eye with my other sense it's so big. And it's only harder to breathe today.

"Does it hurt?"

"Very," I reply lightly and Justin sighs, sitting back down in the chair looking sullen and guilty.

What happened? He was so happy a second ago...

I was telling him some of my memories that I had with my friends. They were mostly funny, and completely stupid sense my friends and I used to do the stupidest things back in the days...

I miss the way we would laugh together... Now I can't even see them because Jenny doesn't want to answer any more questions, and doesn't want to suffer through their wraths.

"Do you not know how sorry I am?" I hear Justin ask.

I'm silent for a moment, replaying what went on a yesterday.

"W-Well... You didn't know it was a cloning device... But you shouldn't have gone into Jenny's lab..." I state, stating the obvious.

He doesn't say anything, looking at the necklace that's back around my neck.

"How do you have it back on? Didn't Jenny dispose of it?" He asks, making me silent again for another moment.

I don't like the fact that it's back around my neck either. I'm actually freaking out a little inside... Or is that just Timidity?

"Well... It kind of... Reappeared."

And I'm not joking in the slightest. Jenny did take the necklace away, but the necklace reappeared probably right after it was "disposed".

"What? How?"

I shrug and Justin takes out the tablet again, scanning the necklace one more time.

"Cloning necklace. After it comes off the human host, it will magically reappear around the neck again," The device states.

"Why?" Justin asks it, meeting eyes with me.

"The necklace has found its home, and is now part of the body."