Nayeli

After minutes of racing in fear that one of the clones would find us, we all manage to run into the training room. At the exact time.

"How does this keep happening?" Emily asks and nervous laughs go all around the room.

"Wait, where's Justin and Edan?" Lizeth asks, turning around.

We wait for a moment, but all that comes through the door is Justin.

He turns, shutting the door behind him and locking it with his hands shaking.

"Ok... I think I messed up..." He begins, turning to face us.

"Justin... Where's Edan?" I ask carefully and I watch in horror as his eyes fill with tears for the first time.

"She hates me now because of stupid Passion!"

He covers his eyes and slides down the door. I walk over to him, sitting down next to him. I rub his shoulder reassuringly.

"Justin, what happened?" I ask again, sympathy running through my voice.

"I don't know... I was trying to make Edan happy, when Passion got jealous. She turned on us, and tackled Edan to the ground... I helped her, and pushed Passion off... But then she started yelling out lies."

"What lies?" I ask, my eyes squinting.

I know a lot of things that have happened in Edan's life. And most of the bad parts were because of simple rumors.

"That I hate her, think she's not brave and a crybaby."

I glance up at Lizeth, who's standing next to me now.

"She hasn't cried throughout these whole stress-building tests right?" I ask and Lizeth nods, looking extremely worried.

"Nobody has."

"Wait... Why would Edan care about that?" Emily asks lightly and everybody turns silent.

"W-What do you mean?" Justin asks shakily.

"Edan isn't like that. She wouldn't care about such a ridiculous comment."

"Yeah... I completely agree... She's not one to take haters," Jada whispers.

"Then why..." Emily's voice trails off as I clear my throat.

We can get to this later.

"Then what happened?"

"She got angry, and broke the door down... Then left," he finishes.

"Left?"

"Left? Left where?! I can't lose her!" Jada yells nervously, picking at the bandage on her hand nervously.

"Me neither, she helps us through bad times," Emily says rubbing her forehead.

Lizeth covers her eyes in Mikes shoulder.

"I'm going to kill Passion... However many times I can," Gema mumbles and I keep in a sigh.

"Ok everybody calm down, we'll find her," Luke states.

"There's one more thing..." Justin whispers and I turn back to him.

"What is it?"

"I think... I think there's something wrong with her... Really wrong."

My heart pounds in my ears and I break into a sweat. Gema stands completely still while Emily pulls on a dark haired braid. Lizeth and Jada glance at each other.

"What do you think is wrong?" I ask, my voice shaking and Justin hesitates.

"I... When we were in her room, Passion began to spill out these lies... And I don't know how things escalated, but all of sudden she started screaming... Holding her head in pain and screaming for something to get out of it..."

Snap To Powerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें