Chapter 46

No matter how beautiful this necklace may seem, this cannot be good. These scientists do all sorts of crazy and dangerous things in their lab. Who knows what Justin just snapped around my neck.

We both start walking towards my room, tension in my stomach and my head pounding aggressively.

"What are we doing?" Justin asks me.

"I may know how to solve this," I respond, typing in the code and entering through the door.

I run over to my notebook, quickly sketching out the necklace and writing the command words for our powers.

Justin walks over and silently and watches me as I grab the tablet the scientists gave me.

I type in my password, and click on The Scanner.

"Ok, I'm going to scan the necklace and see what pops up," I state and Justin nods, before tilting his head.

"Ok, what app is that?"

I turn to him with a smile.

"The Scanner."

"Oh! Of course!" Justin yells, swinging his hands up.

I laugh as I get it ready.

I face the camera on my necklace, and press the green button on the bottom of the screen. A light green light pops out from the lens, the light running over the entire object.
Then it will say what it knows.

"Cloning Device. This necklace holds the five key emotions of your body. Orange is your laziness, Red is your anger, and Gray is your timidity also known as fright or sadness. Purple is your passion, and Pink is your joy. Whoever wears the necklace first, releases the colors of the emotions, as they slowly turn into human beings, or the human host of that subject."

My mouth goes slack and fright makes its way into my body.

"Oh my god, Jenny made a Cloning Device!" I yell.

"And the colors are gone!"

"That means they can be anywhere!" I finish, dropping the electronic as Justin and I run out of the room and towards the elevators.

We're almost there until I bump into something hard and unexpected.

Justin and I fall to the floor and we hear a scream. When I look up, my eyes widen. It's me. The same straightened hair and light brown skin. But her irises are a dull gray. She wears black clothing, and a gray cape. Her knees, and elbows have a gray tint to them, and so do her shoulders.

"My timidity..." I whisper.

"What the heck..." Justin whispers after me, his voice shaking.

Timidity quickly gets to her feet, and runs down the opposite hall.

Justin helps me up, he eyes trained on the hallway.

"We need to tell the others," I say urgently.

Justin agrees, and we quickly enter the elevator with my head pounding obnoxiously. The pain was grand and stars can be seen, but I try my best to ignore it, pressing the lunch area floor again and shaking my head.