Jada

For some reason, Justin decides to tag along with Austin and I. Not that I'm complaining, but I thought he would go hang out with the others. He's been looking devastated and sad ever sense what happened. The only thing I'm feeling right now is worry. I don't know what to do, or what to say. What if the emotions lose control again...? That can't happen right? Jenny is deposing the necklace... But I can't rip away the feeling about something about to go terribly wrong... And I'm hoping Edan's examination comes out good with very few worries and problems... But that doesn't seem right either.

I find myself thinking about the memories. The memories that we know nothing about. The memories that we don't remember... The memories that somehow helped us with controlling our powers. What will it be like to go through them again? Will we remember the second time?

I shake my head as we walk through the front door. We are greeted with the greenest grass I've ever seen, and butterfly's flying around. Just like your own fairytale.

It's weird. Coming out of a devastating situation, and it's like life is trying to make you forget about it. Leading you to a world of green and happiness...

We sit down at the benches and Justin sighs. He sets his head in his hands, and I can't help but feel sorry for the guy.

"Do you think I messed up?" He asks.

Austin and I glance at each other for a moment, shrugging.

"Pretty bad."

"Yep," we answer quickly and Justin sighs again, banging his head lightly on the table.

"She hates me now."

I glance at Austin again who shrugs, looking worried.

"Have you apologized?" I suggest.

"Hundreds of times."

"What exactly happened?" Austin speaks up, resting his elbows on the table.

Justin starts to tell us what happened in Edan's room from beginning to end, and how badly Passion turned.

"That's cold. Why would you ignore her?" I ask, slightly glaring.

Justin glares back. "It wasn't my fault!"

"Think about it. It was your choice to ignore her, or give her attention."

"Yeah, I mean... You said you still talked to her when you knew Edan was mad," Austin adds.

"She was just jealous," Justin mumbles looking down at the table again.

"Maybe. Or maybe she just missed you," I correct and Justin gets silent.

"Passion is all about love, or something that you value most. So Passion might have thought that she could get whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted it. Edan might have been just worried that she might be tricking you," Austin suggests.

"Nice on," I think to him, seeing his lip twitch.

"I know. I'm great."

"How do you know that?" Justin asks, squinting his eyes.

"Because I know my best friend. She doesn't get really jealous over these things... Angry though.... Yeah, she can get over the top sometimes. But there's always a reason," I continue on, agreeing with Austin's statement.

"What do you mean?"

"When Passion kept saying that she needed to tell you something... Was that the reason?" Austin asks, glancing at me.

My eyes widen for a moment, but I smirk anyway. I know exactly what Passion wants her to say.

"You know don't you?" He asks again, making me hide a smile.

"No."

"You so do!"

"I can't tell you!"

"Please!? I could maybe fix this with that information!" Justin pleads and I squint my eyes.

"No... I don't think you could."

Justin gives me a sad look. I shift in my seat, feeling guilty.

"Please?"

I sigh, rubbing my temples. "Alright fine! Just stop it with the face please!" I respond, looking away.

Justin smiles and I give him a warning look.

"But you can't tell her I told you. I'm going to tell you this because you're a good guy Justin. And maybe you will be able to help her..." I whisper, watching Justin's smile fade. He nods once.

"No, you have to promise me. Promise me that you won't tell her, because that could ruin our friendship."

"Alright I promise! Now tell me!"

With a sigh, I tell them everything.