Jada

I still can't believe Austin chose laziness. Out of anything, I highly suggested Joy... But nooo, Austin had to choose the one that doesn't give two craps about anything. We had to even pick her up and place her on the couch ourselves.

Though I won't lie... Lazy does remind me of all of us combine... Well... The way we used to all be... Super, duper... Lazy.

"So... What do you like to do?" I ask orange colored Edan, and she doesn't move.

"Sleep," she responds yawning.

"Anything else?"

"Eat food."

"Anything athletic?"

"Nope."

I sigh. She's totally hopeless.

I look at Austin who shrugs, smiling.

"What do we do with her? She's the most boring clone of all," I question.

"I'm thinking, hold on."

"Well hurry."

He glares at me and I simply ignore him, turning my attention back on Lazy.

She now has her eyes closed and I grunt. This is immensely boring. I thought getting a clone would be a weird and new experience. I still have to thank Edan for letting us do this in the first place...
Especially with how dangerous they are, and how protective Edan is to us.

I will my eyes to turn gray, and I float above her. I cross my arms, getting into a comfortable position. I glance down at her, trying to decide what to do.

An idea pops into my mind and I smile wickedly. I glance at Austin, who has the same look in his eye.

"Hey Lazy," I call and her eyes open, looking up at me with her eyes widening.

"Want to fly?" I ask, earning a tired smile.

"Yes."

I look at Austin again, whose eyes turn gray and he floats up next to me.

I take one of Lazy's arms, and Austin takes the other. We slowly float upwards, and Lazy begins to lift off the couch.

We start to zoom around the room with Lazy screaming all the way. My ears pop twice from the high level of vocals she uses to demonstrate how she feels about being in the air, and I watch as Austin laughs loudly to her reaction.

I roll my eyes as fly in three circles, and throw her back onto the couch.

She lands, and immediately closes her eyes yet again.

"That was fun, but too much work," she mumbles making me huff.

Austin and I float back down onto the table, glaring at her.

"Too much work? You were the one not doing anything! And you might as well be an elephant, you weigh a ton," I protest stretching my arms.

Lazy shrugs, and Austin studies her.

"Jada, she's Lazy. She can't help it," he whispers.

"How will she turn on us if she's too tired to even sit up?"

He stares at me for a second.

"I... I don't know... I really hope she's not sleeping."

"She's Laziness she can't help it," I mimic earning another glare.

I laugh behind my hand, until something hits me in the side of the head.

"Ow!" I yell, holding my temple.

I turn back at Lazy, who has a glare in her eyes.

"What?"

Austin grabs my wrist, and stands up. I stand up with him as I stare into Lazy's eyes. She doesn't look like herself anymore.

"She's turning," Austin thinks to me.

I freeze on the spot... What? How? Now? After what I said? That's too ironic and – never mind. It makes perfect sense for my luck to switch at this time.

At this point in time, I would start to consider my options in escape. Either try to disintegrate Lazy, bounce off the walls in fright, or simply run out of the room not worrying about anything else except for my own body and soul... It seems like running would be the fairly good way to go.

"Where's master?" Lazy asks me sharply.

"She's not here..." I reply nervously, and I mentally face palm myself.

I don't know why everybody separated after they chose their clones.

I immediately regret it, once Lazy smiles evilly. Just a few seconds ago she was a lump of annoyingness and stupidity... Where did that go?

I look down by the table and see the simple, jagged piece of wood she threw at me. Where did she get that?!

Austin starts to back up again as he floats slowly towards the other couch.

I follow swiftly, my eyes trained on the clone. Lazy watches in amusement for a few moments, before glancing down at the wood and couch...

I begin to move faster as I watch Lazy pick up the wood again, turning it in her hands and looking up at us.

The smile she gives then is nothing but evil, and she starts to throw whatever she can get her hands on.

I scream and Austin and I zoom behind the couch.

"What do we do?!" I ask franticly.

"We need to find Edan! She's the one that can stop them!" Austin responds, ducking when another piece of wood comes around.

"Why her?" I ask, confused about why we can't just kill her.

"She has the necklace! They only obey her, and you know we can't kill them! Jenny said so remember? They reincarnate!"

A vase gets thrown and breaks into pieces above me. Pain flares through my palm and I wince.

"Ow!"

I grip my hand that's now heavily bleeding. I stare at my dark blood, my face paling in fright.

Austin makes a worried expression, and he looks over at the elevator.

"We need to get to the elevator, and I'll help you with your hand."

I nod slowly as he picks up a piece of glass from the vase.

"Ok, on the count of three, fly as fast as you can towards the elevator."

He turns and throws the wood over to the buttons. I sigh with relief when it hits down.

"1... 2..." Austin counts, as the elevator door slowly begins to open.

"3!"

We will our eyes to change color and fly straight into the opening.

"Close, close, close, close!" I shout rapidly as I press the close button multiple times.

Lazy, who I thought couldn't even move, comes sprinting towards us. She has a wild look in her eyes, and I back up.

I watch with horror, gripping with Austin as Lazy comes closer and closer...

The elevator door closes just at the right moment. Lazy runs into it, making a large "bang" that makes me flinch so hard I fall against the railing.

Austin helps me up, and I visibly shake.

We take deep breaths, and I wrap my arms around him.