Edan

I growl as Justin and I walk to my room. We have Passion. Passion. Are you joking?!

Passion insisted on pairing with me sense I'm her "master," so everybody else could get the clone they wanted... Clever trick that my friends fell for.

She will not stay away from Justin. After a while, Justin starts too actually like her presence. Ugh, she's so embarrassing! Every time she would kiss Justin on the cheek, or do something affectionate he would glance at me. Me! Like I'm the one controlling the... The thing!

I ball my fists in anger, and to be truthful I don't know how. I thought anger is already out of my body...

I force myself not to shake my head. That doesn't matter right now, I don't understand how a clone could turn on someone they love so much.

We walk to my room door with Passion holding Justin's hand. I try not to make eye contact with him, but sometimes the only looks he gives me are worried ones. He knows I'm angry, but he doesn't do anything about it. Which only makes me more angry.

I keep in frustrated sigh. Why am I so complicated?

I type my code in angrily.

"Edan-"

"Don't talk to me," I interrupt as my door opens.

I walk in and Justin grabs my arm, letting go of Passion.

"What's going on with you?" He asks in a whispered tone.

I pull against him, trying to get out of his grasp but he holds on pretty tightly.

"I don't want you to be mad at me. I didn't do anything."

I rip my arm away from him.

"I need to do something. Have fun with Passion," I snap back, turning around on my heel and walking to my desk.

This time, he grabs my waist and turns me around. I get only angrier when I see him smiling.

"Are you jealous?"

My face heats but I don't know if it's anger, embarrassment or my powers.

My head pounds viciously as I mentally fight for which is which.

I don't answer his question, but I grab his hands as I try to tear them away from me. But again, he has a tight grip.

"Let me go," I demand.

"Not until you smile," he answers immediately and I shake with fury.

I bite back a remark, forcing myself to stay still.

I take in a breath with my eyes closing before smiling falsely at him.

"That's so fake," he states with a laugh.

I set a hand on my forehead, closing my eyes again.

"Justin I'm serious, I really need to something really quick."

Justin frowns, and slowly let's go. I turn again, and keep walking to my desk.

I sit down in my chair, bringing out a pen and my notebook. I start writing down all the facts that I learned and remember today.

I flinch when I hear giggling behind me, and I turn my head slightly. I can see Passion and Justin sitting on the floor. He's whispering things into her ear making her laugh.

I roll my eyes, facing my notebook again. Jealous? Pshhh... The last time I remember getting jealous was... My brother and I fighting over the television...

My heart throbs and my hands go slack against the pencil at the remembrance of my brother. Whatever happened to my family?

I remember me being jealous when he got to pick the channel... That really was it.