61. Off to a new start

Start from the beginning

"I'd love that." My mother sniffs kissing the top of my head.

"I'll go get ready, we can go out as a family and have fun then tomorrow I can pack all day." I grinned.

"Let's go." Then I pull away from after giving them kisses on their cheeks then run up to my room.

I put a pair of jeans on but then my phone rung. I put my phone between my ear and shoulder, answering it.

"Hello?" I answered while zipping up my pants.

"Just got done talking to my mom." I hear him say. "She's okay with the whole apartment thing. She even offered some money but I refused since we both got it under control."

"Yeah, I talked to my parents about it too. They're fine with it also but they still want me to be careful." I said.

"When do you think is best for us to move in?" He asked.

"This Friday? So we can settle in and look for a job too." I had it all planned out.

"Alright, yeah that sounds good. What are you doing? You sound like you're in a rush."

"Well since it's kind of my last day here at home, might as well spend some time with my parents. They started tearing up so," we both chuckled.

"Alright, I'll leave you alone, I suppose. I'll see you tomorrow."

"You mean Friday?"

"Fridays too long. I wanna see you tomorrow." I can imagine him pouring.

"Alright, Alright." I roll my eyes pretending to sound annoyed.

"Hey! I know you want to see me too."

"Whatever help you sleeps at night. Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I was about to hang up but he told me to wait. "What?"

"You didn't say I love you."

"I love you, Matthew." I giggled.

"I love you, shortie." Then I hung up with a goofy smile on my face.

"Jannalyn? Are you ready?" My father called me from downstairs.

"We're going to the park and get some ice cream." I hear my mom say.

"I'm coming!" I yelled out while a flashback of the time I met Matthew at the park came on my mind.

Thursday August 11, 2016-

"Jeez, how much are you going to pack? Your whole room?" Was the first Matthew said when he climbed up my porch to my room. His eyes wondering all over my body, looking at what I'm wearing. I'm not wearing anything fancy because I've been at home all day. So practically, I'm wearing what I wore to bed last night. Which is his shirt and some spandex under.

"Well I am moving into an apartment not a dorm." I said throwing my stuff into big boxes.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." He rolled his eyes before walking towards me and holding me in his arms. "I missed you yesterday." He whispered in my ear.