39: College discussion

Start from the beginning

"Are you alright?" I kiss his jaw. He has bags under his eyes, messy hair, and puffy eyes.

"No." he moans, no opening his eyes.

"Do you know what tomorrow is?" I whisper, I start to trace some weird shapes onto his chest.

"My birthday?" He peeks one eye open to look down at me.

"Mhm, aren't you excited?" He fully open both of his eyes and look at me. God he's beautiful.

"To turn 19? Ha, no." He chuckles, he rubs his weary eyes. I want him to think about something else rather than his father. Not that I want him to forget all about him, I just don't want my baby to be sad.

"Jeez, you're getting so old." I pat his chest, my comment made him laugh. Never heard that laugh in a very long time. "I missed that laugh." I say, his eyes are on me with a biggest smile on his face. "And that smile." I look down at his lips. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for what you have to deal with right now. If I can do anything to help you, just let me know. Because I miss you." I push back his hair that was covering his eyes.

"Why do you keep apologizing? It's not your fault, baby." I haven't seen him since yesterday but it feels like it's been forever. God, I miss him so much I'm gonna cry.

"I know that but it's just sad seeing you like this. Seeing you with a frown on your face, weary eyes, red and puff eyes. Is not on my list." I sigh.

"What about the messy hair?" He points to his hair.

"I think it's hot." I commented. Did I just say that? I felt myself blush. His smile gets bigger and bigger.

"Oh really? I should style it like this more often huh?" He winked. God, I probably look like a tomato right now.

"You definitely should." Jesus, Jannalyn stop talking!

"I love you." He whispers, he takes a strand of my hair and push it back behind my ear.

"I love you." I kissed him. The kiss was soft and amazing. His lips are so soft. I can kiss him for days.

I end up being on top of him, his hands going down to my ass but I didn't mind. He grabs my ass squeezing it. Seconds later, we both pulled away to be able to breath and stay alive.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask still laying on top of him.

"Can we please just stay here and cuddle? I think i really need that I really need that right now, especially with you." I smile. "Please?" He sticks out his bottom lip making me smile.

"Of course." Then we stayed in our position for the rest of the morning.

I woke up to my phone ringing. What time is it? I realize I was still laying on Matt. I rub my eyes to focus them on the bright light. I take my phone from my back pocket to check the caller Id. It's Matt's mother.

"Hello?" I answered, whispering. I got up and walk out the bedroom.

"Jannalyn? I'm sorry did I wake you guys or something?" She apologizes.