27. always been a bitch

Start from the beginning

"Then why is he hating on me? I must've done something wrong." I cough wiping my tears.

"It's not your fault, baby." He hugs me, laying his chin on my shoulder. "He doesn't deserve you, okay?" I weakly smile and hug him. We spend 15 minutes just sitting here hugging and him being there for me.

"Let's go back.. They're probably worried about us." I said, he nods then stood up after me. We walk back to our spot, without saying anything.

"Are you okay?" Andrea hugs me.

"No, but it's okay." I sigh. I look around for him but he was nowhere in sight.

"He said he was going for a walk.. to look for you." Andrea says quietly. After she told me that, I had this weird feeling that something wrong is going to happen tonight. Who could it be?

But without saying anything, I ran back to where I was without them noticing and look for Matt.

Matthew Lee Espinosa's point of fucking view:

"Jannalyn!" I yelled out loud. I've been walking and searching for her for the past 20 minutes. It's already getting dark.

After everything that I said to her, makes me want to hurt myself for hurting her. What's wrong with me?

I got tired of looking for her so I sat down on a log and look down at my hands as I think.

"What a stupid fucker you are, Matthew." I said to myself. This painful feeling in my chest makes me want to cry. So my eyes teared up.

"Matt? Matty?" A soft voice said behind me, I quickly turned around to see Jannalym standing there with puffy eyes.

"Look I'm sorry! I'm really really sorry, shortie. I now that I've been acting like a fucker today and it's because I ju-"

"Hey, hey. It's okay, Matt." She chuckles walking over to me and sitting down next to me.

"No it's not, babe." Fuck, is she gon' hit me? "But the thing is, I shouldn't act suck like an asshole to you. You're my best friend and I love you, I will always love you. So please forgive me?" I ask him pouting. She looks at my lips then looks at my eyes with a big smile.

"I forgive you." She smiles but I know there something else bothering her. Claire.

"The whole Claire thing was just a joke, she just wanted to make you jealous." I said slowly, I know she doesn't believe me but she nods her head.

"And you agreed with her? So you wanted to make me jealous too?" She asks me with a straight face.

"Well- maybe? I'm sorry!" I yelled.

"Why did you want to make me jealous?" She asks.

"I-I dunno," I said quickly. "But the thing is, I'm really sorry for the way I treated you.. I really am." I say, she smiles at me then cups my cheeks with her tiny hands.

"You were an asshole but I forgive you. I love you, Matty." She hugs me, I smile wrapping my arms around here and laying my chin on top of her head.

"I love you more, shortie."

Authors note:

Soooooooo? Was it boring? If it was I'm sorry 😫 but it'll will get better if you know what I mean 😏

So some of you lovely people ship Jannalyn and Ryan together so their might be some scenes of them, so get ready!! I already chose the winner of who's going to be Keegan's girlfriend :)))

GUYS!! I HAD A DREAM ABOUT MATTHEW LAST NIGHT !! LIKE HOLY JESUS 😱 shghhdtjb

I love you little buttholes  ☺️❤️

OH & thanks for 7k!!!

7.15k+ reads, 14 votes, 9 comments for the next chapter?!