27. always been a bitch

Start from the beginning

"Because she was calling Jannalyn fat, Matt!" She yells even louder.

"So what? Rachel is speaking the truth!" Ouch. Andrea and all the crew gasps. Claire grabs Rachel's arm then took her a feet feet away from us then started yelling.

Claire's point of view:

"What the hell is on your mind?" I yell.

"That.. Is called acting." She smirks flipping her hair.

"Rachel.. I'm serious!" I yelled. This is getting way out of hand.

"What?" She chuckles. "What's going on over there is amazing! That is definitely going to ruin her life." She smirks.

"I've had enough! I've had enough Rachel! Seriously, you're taking this way to far." I tell her.

"What are you going to do? Hurt me? Tell them?" She laughs as if what she just caused meant nothing.

"I'm going to tell them." I was about to turn around until Rachel yanks my hair back.

"If you ever tell them, I swear to god I will hurt hire someone to come and kill you. I mean that." I whimper "now are you going to continue our mission?" She grins, i nod slowly. "Good!" She lets go off my hair then walk back to them.

Jannalyn's point of view:

"Guys! Guys! Stop fighting! Stop it!" I yelled out loud getting them to look at me. "What is going on with us?" Rachel and Claire walks back to us.

"It's all Andrea's fault." Matt says rolling his eyes.

"Andrea's fault? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I started pushing him.

"Wrong with me? Nothing, nothing is wrong with me!" He yells.

"Last time I checked, we both hated Rachel." I said a little quieter.

"What did she ever done to you?" He yells at me making me flinch.

"She bullies me, Matt. What you don't remember?" I fake a chuckle.

"No I do, but to be honest, you deserved it." I was shock, words couldn't escape my mouth.

"That's very nice to hear especially from my best friend." I sarcastically said. "Maybe ex best friend as well." I said then turn my heel and walk back.

Everyone was calling my name or running up to me. I started feeling this pain in my chest and it hurts. I started running as fast as I could away from them, but one person followed me.

"Jannalyn, stop! Seriously stop! I'm.. tired." I turned around and chuckled. That person who followed me was Ryan.

"I want to be alone for now." I tell him.

"No! Who knows what's going to happen to you if you are alone. So I'll keep you company we can ta-" I fell to the ground, sobbing out loud. Ryan sits down next to me hugging me trying to comfort me.

"What did I do wrong?" I ask him crying.

"You did nothing wrong, Jannalyn." He plays with my hair.