*REQUESTED* BMTH - Oliver Sykes

Requested by trinity-is-life

Good Girl (SMUT)

Y/N

Tonight your fiancé Oli was coming home from tour which had you excited. You were making sure the house was clean because Oli would punish you because he liked a well-kept house amongst other things. Yes, you and Oli had an interesting relationship; Oli was a Dom and was looking for a Sub. You knew nothing much of this world but Oli taught you everything and now you lived and breathed the lifestyle.

Your phone vibrates with a message off Jordan telling you Oli would be back in ten minutes and he was in a bad mood. Jordan and his wife were also in the same lifestyle and gave you advice when you couldn't go to Oli. When Oli was in one of his moods you had to be on your best behaviour and submit to him in all forms.

You run up to the bedroom and slip out of your clothes and put on the lace collar Oli liked you to wear as a sign of ownership. Running back down the stairs you nearly trip but manage to get into position on the floor just as the front door opens and in storms a pissed off Oli.

"Such a good girl, at least someone knows how to take order from me."

He closes the space between you and grasps your hair roughly forcing your head up to look at him, damn he was sexy when he was angry and he knew the effect it had on you.

"I'm your good girl sir; I want to make you less tense. Use me, sir."

Oli smirks and unfastens his trousers; you pull down his boxers and take him straight into your mouth. He moans and throws his head back "such a good girl, so obedient."

He thrusts roughly deepthroating and face fucking you at the same time, but your training kicks in and you keep up not gagging once. Oli though didn't seem to be slowing down. He must have had a really tough tour.

"I missed your slutty mouth, swallow for me baby girl."

You swallow and lick him clean before he pulls back and takes a step back leaving you to bow your head, as you needed Oli's permission to make eye contact.

"Get up and look me in the eyes."

You stand up and look at Oli whose eyes rake up and down your naked body with lust in his eyes. He bites his lip and cups your chin digging his fingers into your jaw "I've missed you love, but for now I'm going to screw you to get out my frustrations. Cuddles will come later."

He smashes his lips down on yours, bites your lip and forces entry taking control. You moan into his mouth as his free hand trails down your body stroking and teasing before making his way down to your inner thigh. You feel his lips tug into a smirk as he taps your thigh indicating he wanted you to jump and wrap your legs around his waist, and put your arms around his neck to steady yourself.

"Time to fuck baby girl."

You're given no time to prepare before he enters inside you pulling a loud moan from between your lips. Oli tuts and walks backwards while still inside you until you feel the cold surface of the hallway table on your bum.

"Daddy didn't say you could make a sound baby girl."

He pulls open a drawer and dangles a ball gag in front of your face before securing it on you. Oli laughs at your attempts to pout before he continues his assault.

Oli fucks you for what feels like an eternity when in reality only twenty minutes had passed. Your body craved his touch and protested every time he denied you an orgasm, while he was free to come inside you over and over again.

Eventually, his thrusts become sloppier and he removes the gag from your mouth, both your breathing was heavy and a thin layer of sweat covers both of you.

"Come for me baby girl."

You don't need to be told twice and you feel yourself come undone around him. God, you missed sex these last three months. Oli strokes your hair as you rest your head on his shoulder.

"You're my good girl y/n."

"I'll always be your good girl Oli, now cuddles." You mumble against his shoulder just loud enough for him to hear.

"Cuddles it is baby girl." He chuckles and kisses the top of your head.

He carries you to the bedroom and the two of you fall asleep cuddling each other.