*REQUESTED* Waterparks - Awsten Knight

Requested by rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwr

Warped Romance

Y/N

"Really Awsten I get to come with you guys?"

"Yes sis, we need a merch girl and you have a free summer."

You run and tackle your older brother Awsten to the floor. He was lead vocalist for the band Waterparks and you were their number one fan. He laughs and pushes you off of him just as the other band members Geoff and Otto waltz in like they own the place.

"I see you told her Awsten. Have you told her about your stupid rules?"

You glance at Geoff with confusion, what did he mean by rules? Your brother offers you his hand and pulls you back to your feet.

"What rules Awsten?"

Awsten sighs and points to the sofa, you sit down and he sits down next to you.

"No dating any band members or people who work for the other bands on Warped. You can date fans but no band members."

"I promise Awsten if it makes you happy. Now I need to pack."

~Skip To Warped Tour~

You were walking around amongst the stalls when a wave of people suddenly swept you off your feet, but before you hit the ground a hand darts out and grabs yours stopping you from falling. You smile before looking up at your saviour, your heart stops beating. Justin Hills from your favourite band Sleeping With Sirens towered over you.

"Err thanks, Justin, people are crazy sometimes."

He laughs and runs a hand through his hair.

"That's the beauty of Warped. Wait a second aren't you Awsten's sister? I love your brother's band."

"I'll be sure to tell him that Justin. Now I must be going, I have to run merch for the band."

Justin nods before pulling out his phone.

"Do you think maybe I could get your number y/n? Just so we can meet up again."

You find yourself blushing as you take the phone from Justin's hand. Yes, your brother had the stupid rule about not dating band members, but Justin was your crush and you couldn't just turn down getting his number.

"See you around Justin."

~1 Month Later~

JUSTIN

"I swear everyone knows about us except my brother."

y/n flops down on top of my chest and buries her face into my neck. I chuckle and rub her back. We'd been sneaking around for the past month and even in my bunk we couldn't get any privacy, Kellin had busted us but promised to keep our secret because we were cute together and he wanted someone to double date with.

"We'll tell him eventually y/n. Once he sees that I'm crazy in love with his sister he'll give us his blessing and we can go public."

"I love you, Justin."

She sits up and straddles my waist before lowering her lips on top of mine. God, she was perfect and I couldn't wait to call her mine officially. That's if Awsten didn't murder me first.

~1 Month Later~

Y/N

"Sis, which bands are you seeing today?"

Awsten pulls you onto his lap as you walk past him in the lounge. You felt kind of bad for going behind his back with Justin, but eventually, you got Geoff and Otto on your side after they caught you and Justin making out behind the bus. They wanted to tell Awsten, but you swore them to secrecy until you and Justin were ready to tell your brother.

"I'm going to watch Sleeping With Sirens. In fact, their set starts soon so I should be heading off. See you later brother."

You peck Awsten on the cheek before getting off his lap and run off the bus. Justin tried to get you to watch from the safety of side stage, but you loved being in with the fans so got a spot right in front of Justin.

Sleeping With Sirens run on stage and start playing, you sing along to every song and dance like a lunatic. About halfway through the set, you feel a pair of arms around your waist and you stop dancing, coming face to face with Dahvie Vanity who had been flirting with you every chance he got.

"Err Dahvie get off me, for the last time I'm not interested."

"Ah come on y/n, you and I can have some fun back on my bus."

JUSTIN

"Err Dahvie get off me, for the last time I'm not interested."

I was close enough to y/n that I overheard her confrontation with Dahvie who was holding her waist and getting a little too close for comfort. y/n was struggling to get away from him and looked in distress. I stop playing and Kellin looks at me, but I motion towards y/n and he doesn't question me.

"Oi get off of her, she said she's not interested Dahvie."

Dahvie removes his hands from her waist and smirks. I take off my guitar and jump off the stage. The fans part for me as I reach y/n's side and pull her behind me protectively.

"What are you going to do Justin? You're not going to hurt me in front of all these fans. You won't always be around to protect your secret girlfriend. What would Awsten think if he found out you'd been sleeping with his sister for the last two months and everyone on Warped knows except him."

Behind me y/n gasps, I clench my fist and Dahvie walks off laughing like he's won something.

"What are we going to do Justin, my brothers going to find out for sure?"

I hold her hands and look around us to see a sea of smartphones all pointing in our direction.

"Calm down y/n. Look at me, I'm in love you y/n Knight and I want everyone to know about it. I've been in love with since the moment I saved you from getting crushed by fans. You're like no other girl I've ever known, you make me do crazy things and no matter what your brother thinks I'll never stop loving you."

"I love you too Justin."

I release her hands and she throws her arms around my neck before standing on her tiptoes to kiss me. I hold her waist and kiss her back. Around us, fans awe and clap. This was the best moment of my life.

"Wow, sis I gave you one rule and you broke it."

y/n and I pull away from each other coming face to face with Awsten who has an unreadable expression on his face. y/n holds my hand.

"I know I broke the rule Awsten, but I really love Justin and he loves me. He makes me happy and isn't that worth something."

Awsten could be quite intimidating when he wanted to be and I felt small under his watchful eye. He turns to face me and clears his throat.

"Did you mean what you just declared Hills? Do you really love my little sister?"

I nod and take a step forward.

"I did Awsten. I'll never hurt your sister because she means a lot to me. I understand if you hate us, but please don't hate her as I'm the one who asked her out first."

Awsten sighs before cracking a smile, "you look like you're about to crap yourself, Justin. I'm not that scary just annoyed that the two of you felt the need to lie to me all these months. I know my sister loves you, and if you're serious about loving her then I'm not going to come between you two."

Next, to me y/n lets out the breath she'd been holding before running at her brother. He laughs and catches her before she can knock him down.

"Thank you so much brother, you're the best big brother in the whole world. Now I'm going to kiss my boyfriend."

y/n jumps off Awsten and tackles me. On the stage Kellin and the rest of my band whoop.

"Get it Justin, but then come and finish the set please."

I kiss my girlfriend before heading back to the stage to finish the set. In the crowd, Awsten hugs his sister and they watch the end of our set together. This was the best Warped Tour yet.