*REQUESTED* The 1975 - Matt Healy

Requested by moira_murru

Tickle Fight

Y/N

"If you don't get your cute butt in here y/n I'm eating your pizza."

You roll your eyes as your fiancé Matt shouts from the living room while you grab two beers from the kitchen. He was back from tour and the two of you decided on having a lazy movie night in.

"If you touch my pizza Healy I'll drink your beer."

Matt gasps loudly as you walk into the living room holding two beers and drink from one leaving the other untouched.

"You wouldn't dare y/n."

You smirk and drink from the second beer before placing both on the coffee table. Matt takes a bite out of your pizza and smirks back at you.

"Oh, it's on Healy, tickle fight."

Matt's eyes widen as you pounce on him and start tickling him. He laughs and attempts to tickle you back but you're too quick for him.

"Revenge time babe...was that the door?"

You stop for a second and glance towards the front door "I don't hear any knocking...oh shit."

A glint of mischief flashes across Matt's eyes and you realise he'd played you. In a flash, the table is turned and Matt pins you beneath him, you struggle and fail to break free.

"Tickle time y/n."

Matt knows exactly where to tickle you to get you to laugh, squeal and squirm.

"Stop...Matty...please I beg you...stop!"

He laughs, "Say Matt Healy is the sexiest guy alive and has a voice that makes you instantly wet."

You glare at him before sighing in defeat as he threatens to move his hands to your feet where you were most ticklish.

"Fine, Matt Healy is the sexiest guy alive and has a voice that makes me instantly wet."

Matt cheers and releases you but not before leaning down and kisses your lips "how about that movie night babe?"

You nod and kiss him back "That sounds great Matt."