*REQUESTED* PTV - Tony Perry

Requested by Wattpad user JesToni99

Girls Can Play Guitar

Y/N

You were the lead guitarist for a small rock band, you were the only female member. The guys mocked you when you first auditioned but soon shut up when they heard you play. You wouldn't have it any other way, you'd been with the other four guys for the last two years and they were like brothers to you. It was a shame that men in the crowd couldn't be as respectful.

Until people heard you play they wrote you off, but you'd learnt to grow a thick skin when around douchebags who didn't think girls belonged in rock. Tonight your band had sold out so the club was packed to the breaking point.

Once you got on stage and played the first chord you blocked out the crowd and went into your zone, providing backing vocals when needed. You got a thrill off performing and loved hearing the crowd go wild during your solos, only then did they accept you.

TONY

Jaime and Mike had dragged me to this club to get my mind off my girlfriend just dumping me; apparently, she thought I loved guitar and music over her. We didn't have much in common and I was shy, I loved talking about music and she seemed interested to start with but soon grew bored.

I was on my third beer when the band took to the stage, I would have ignored them but the second I heard the first guitar chord I was transfixed. I was shocked to see that it was a girl shredding up the lead guitar like a pro, she nailed her solos and her voice was beautiful backing up the lead vocalist.

"Damn she can play, hey Tony she might just be better than you."

I shoved Mike who pouted. He was right she could play, I needed to meet her after she'd finished performing.

Y/N

We run off stage and you grab a bottle of water, the guys were buzzing and volunteered you to go to the bar and get drinks. You shoot them a colourful gesture before you head into the packed club and push your way to the bar. Some guy comes up behind you and taps your shoulder.

"I just wanted to say that you were great up there and play better than all the guys I know."

You were about to write them off as a creep until you came face to face with Tony 'turtle' Perry. He shuffled nervously on the spot, it was cute.

"Thanks, Tony that means a lot, you're the first guy who's interested in talking about the guitar and not the fact that I'm a girl."

He shakes his head.

"It's refreshing to meet a girl who loves guitar and music, normally all you guys care about are yourselves."

"I feel you, Tony. I might be a girl but I know nothing girly, I'm a nerd who just wants to play music for the rest of her life."

Tony's face lit up at your comment. Just then some drunk pushes him aside and smirks at you.

"You shouldn't be talking to that dweeb; you need a real man to show you a good time love."

You scoff seeing his eyes lingering on your chest.

"Actually I'd prefer to spend time with Tony; at least he doesn't stare at my chest."

"Don't be that way baby, come here."

The guy goes to grab your wrist but Tony clears his throat.

"Get off her she's not interested."

He punches the guy which was the last thing you expected him to do because he always came across as shy.

"Sorry, you had to see that y/n. I hate guys like that."

You smile and take his hand.

"Tony that was hot, angry Tony is just wow. Now, where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?"

He blushes, now you were more than happy that your band members made you go to the bar. You'd finally found a guy who treated you with respect and shared the same interests, hopefully, you'd get to see Tony again.