MIW - Ricky Horror

Guitar Shop

Y/N

You were still reeling from the high of signing to Fearless Records with your band and had decided to treat yourself to a new guitar. You played bass in the band and had a slight obsession with buying guitars. So today you'd found a music shop and had picked out two guitars, the shop was pretty empty so the manager let you plug in and play a few chords on both guitars.

After an hour of going backwards and forwards, you'd still not decided on which one to buy. You wanted both but knew you'd get killed by your other bandmates. There was a guy with his back to you scanning the rack of guitars next to you so you decide to ask him for a second opinion.

"Err excuse me. This is going to sound like an odd request but which guitar would you get out of these two?"

The guy turns around and you swear your heart skips a beat upon realising who you'd asked for guitar advice. Ricky 'Horror' Olson, you wanted the ground to open and swallow you up. He ignores your shocked state and scans over the black and white guitars in front of you.

"They're both great guitars y/n, I heard you play and any one of them would compliment you on stage. But personally, I'd go with the black one because you can never have enough black."

"Thanks, Ricky, but how do you know my name and that I'm in a band?"

You were more shocked that Ricky already seemed to know who you were; your band looked up to Motionless In White. He laughs and runs a hand through his hair.

"You guys are signed to Fearless and the guys and I have listened to your EP. Plus I kind of looked you up because I wanted to see the girl who could shred guitar with the best of us. Though bumping into you today wasn't planned, I'm not a stalker I promise that much y/n."

Ricky was even cuter in person, especially when he started rambling.

"Why thank you, Olson, though I can name a few girls who wouldn't mind being stalked by you. I included."

You playfully nudge his shoulder and he blushes.

"So which guitar are you going to choose y/n?"

You glance back at the guitars and pick up the black one.

"Black, because someone told me you can never have enough black."

"Sounds like a wise person y/n. Maybe we could meet up sometime and I could show you some guitar tricks."

You find yourself blushing at the idea of getting to spend more time with Ricky.

"I'd love to Ricky."

He smiles and turns his head to the side if this was his subtle way of asking you out when it had worked. And originally you were going to put off guitar shopping until tomorrow, but your gut told you that you should go today.