*REQUESTED* BMTH - Oli Sykes

Dark Secrets

Requested by Tumblr user: piercethesirenwmice

Y/N

It had been four years since you'd last thought about the night that changed your life for the worse. Four years ago you were a different person before you met your best friend Oli. You had a little drug problem and Oli pulled you out of the gutter and the two of you recovered together and became inseparable. However bad news had come your way, you'd found out that your ex-dealer had been released from a prison sentence. He wasn't too happy when Oli took you away from him, in more ways than one. He use to rape you and pimp you out to other disgusting men and you'd never told Oli any of this.

The very thought of that man finding you and bringing you back to that life was enough to send you into a downhill spiral. It didn't help that he had somehow gotten a hold of your number and had been messaging you all day with threats. Every little noise in the flat had you on edge to the point you locked yourself in the bedroom and started crying in the corner holding a baseball bat you kept under the bed.

You heard the front door open and the tears became heavier and you felt your chest getting heavier as a million bad scenarios ran through your head. What if he had already found you? Would he kill you? The doorknob twisted and you started to rock backwards and forwards.

"Go away, no one's home...leave me alone...don't come near me or I'll kill you..."

"y/n it's Oli. Let me in, please. What's happened?"

Oli tried the door handle but the lock held tight. You covered your ears with your hands as he started to slam his shoulder against the door to break it. After a couple of minutes Oli bursts into the room and you scream again.

"y/n calm down, it's me Oli. Come here and tell me what's wrong love."

Oli sits down next to you and pulls you into a hug stroking your hair as you rest your head against his chest and continue to sob.

"Oli...something...terrible has happened...I haven't told...you the whole truth...he's out of prison...and has been...messaging me all day with threats...he got my number..."

Oli tenses for a second before cupping your chin forcing you to look up at him, "what haven't you told me?"

You try to squirm out of his grasp but you can't, you had to tell him.

"Oli he wasn't just my dealer. He use to rape me and pimp me out when I couldn't pay for the drugs."

Fresh tears threatened to spill as Oli's face went from sadness to one of anger.

"That bastard, I'm going to make sure he never comes near you again y/n. Trust me. Now, how about we get you to bed and let you sleep this off."

You nod weakly and let Oli lift you up and put you onto the bed before pulling the covers over you.

"How did I get such a good friend as you Oli?"

Oli smiles behind his anger and strokes your hair before you doze off and he watches you sleep in a none creepy way.

OLI

I couldn't let that guy control y/n's life anymore. He needed to get the message that y/n wasn't up for grabs anymore. I hated seeing her in that broken down state; she hadn't been that bad in four years. I saved her that night and it looked like I needed to save her again, and this time make sure it was for good.

I knew the druggies hang out and guessed that's where I'd find him lurking like the creep he was. Pulling my hoodie up and pulling my beanie low on my head I made my way out of y/n's flat and towards the hangout with only one thought on my mind.

Fate must have been on my side because when I arrived at the druggies pub the dealer came stumbling out and into the alley trying to light a cigarette. This was my opportunity to strike.

I walked up behind him in the alley and shoved him roughly against the wall, "I want you to leave y/n alone. She's with me now and I won't let you lay another filthy finger on her. Understood?"

Before the dealer could react I brought my fist back and collided it with his face multiple times until he collapsed to the floor clutching a bleeding and broken nose.

"Okay, you made your point mate...I won't go near her again..."

"Delete her number and if I get word of you sniffing around next time I won't be so kind."

The dealer nodded and I couldn't help but smirk as I backed out of the alley after securing a victory for both myself and y/n. He didn't recognise me which was a good thing, it was better that he thought a new dealer was on the block. y/n wouldn't have to live in fear anymore.

When I returned to y/n's flat I walked into the bedroom and crouched down by her side of the bed and watched as he slept peacefully, her eyes were still tear stained but hopefully, I'd never see her this way again.

"He's never going to hurt you again y/n."

I stroked her hair off her face and she yawned before opening her eyes slowly and smiled.

"You're still my hero Oli. Can you stay with me tonight?"

I chuckled and stood up shedding my shoes and hoodie. I'd made sure to wash the blood off my knuckle before I came into her room as not to scare her. y/n didn't know that I had a dark side and she didn't need to know right now. I lay on the other side of the bed and y/n shuffled around so that she was lying her head on my chest.

"I'll always be your hero y/n. You can count on me to always be there for you. Now you need to sleep."

She nodded and yawned again before her eyelids fluttered shut. Yes, I had a wife but y/n was my best friend and I knew she needed me more tonight. One day I would get her out of this place and somewhere safer but for now, I'd fight her battles and watch her back before going back on tour with the band.